Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • F*****G football …………..
  • LycraLout
    Free Member

bravehotel dresses up for a night out

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

I think it would go better with your JJB Sport wipe clean leisurewear.
    Buy a size up for that freeride look and people might not notice your beer belly.

project
    Free Member

Today we have had an old bloke mincing round in a popemobile, meeting a social security claimant, mrs windsor, then tonight we have bloody football, all week we have had the tour at 19.00 hrs tonight its on at 22.30, why not put the football on at that time, or perhaps its past their bed time, or they will be tugging at the thought of 22 lads in football kit,beating the wife up, or getting pissed.

We want cycling, not football muppets.

LycraLout
    Free Member

WTF is "wipe clean leisurewear"? Perhaps something of value to you as an incontinent schoolchild, but beyond my ken.

coogan
    Free Member

Speak for yourself. I don't want cycling. Can't think of anything more dull to watch.

And it's been on all week? And one night it's on later and your getting your panties in a bunch? Jeez…

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

LycraLout – Member
    WTF is "wipe clean leisurewear"? Perhaps of value to you as an incontinent schoolchild, but beyond my ken.

'Beyond your ken', hey?

Well, you should know. It's practically your national costume since the plaid skirt look went out of vogue.
    😛

soops
    Free Member

will1 – you love football i've seen you in your burnley shirt! 😉

project
    Free Member

coogan – Member
    Speak for yourself. I don't want cycling. Can't think of anything more dull to watch.

And it's been on all week? And one night it's on later and your getting your panties in a bunch? Jeez…

Posted 2 minutes ago # Report-Post

The football could have been put on later, or instead of the pope, like im said earlier,football is like watching gay men pretending to be straight and failing miserably, all while kicking a ball round, kissing each other and swoping shirts.

When in a bike race did you see a cyclist kiss his team,swop a shirt, or act daft, to get attention, not to mention throw themselves onto the floor in a hissy fit.

LycraLout
    Free Member

well gollygosh that was a sharp and witty retort – no,seriously, i thought you'd at least make the effort to try something amusing – just a bit too much effort for you?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The football could have been put on later

what the LIVE football for the recorded cycling highlights?
    Free market innit more revenue from footie adverts because more people will be watching it…surely you approve? Perhaps the BBC should get it as a protected sport for you? more regulation needed 😉

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

LycraLout – Member
    well gollygosh that was a sharp and witty retort – no,seriously, i thought you'd at least make the effort to try something amusing – just a bit too much effort for you?

Well, you're an angry middle aged football fan from the country with the lowest life expectancy in Europe. You'll probably die before this thread does so what would be the point?

Why don't you go and have a nice cup of tea instead? Take the High Road is on UK Gold in a minute, it's your favourite.

coogan
    Free Member

Hmmm. I see your point. Watching men in tight lycra ain't gay at all. And yeah, putting it on at 10.30pm is so damn late, it's practically the middle of the night. Poor you. Poor, poor you. Here you go, you dropped it.

Don't worry I wiped it clean again. Bless.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Blokes younger than me earnng more in a week tham I will in years, doing a job they love….but OH NO…he's a little bit unhappy at his current club, might go somewhere else! Or he might not.
    News? This shit isn't news. Arrrgghh makes me want to eat my radio.

LycraLout
    Free Member

Well, you're an angry middle aged football fan from the country with the lowest life expectancy in Europe. You'll probably die before this thread does so what would be the point?

Why don't you go and have a nice cup of tea instead? Take the High Road is on UK Gold in a minute, it's your favourite.

Oh no, stop it, too much hilarity, no really har de fekkin har har
    Still thanks for insight into your Yates inhabiting, shell suit wearing, soap watching world. Not for me. Stupid people are just dull

I'm sure you'll have another witty retort lined up, but I'm off now so it'll be wasted. But you'll need to post something won't you, you just won't be able to contain yourself, even though you know I'm not around to laugh at you.

ton

i **** hate football with a passion
    blokes getting more money for playing a playground game, than a heart or brain surgeon get for saving lives.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

LycraLout – Member

I'm sure you'll have another witty retort lined up, but I'm off now so it'll be wasted. But you'll need to post something won't you, you just won't be able to contain yourself, even though you know I'm not around to laugh at you.

You get yourself down to the takeaway for a chip (on both shoulders) supper before they close.

I'm denying you the last word and you'll be back. 😛

mefty
    Free Member

Oh, its on at 10.30, won't miss it for a change, every cloud and all that.

Jamie
    Free Member

ton – Member
    blokes getting more money for playing a playground game, than a heart or brain surgeon get for saving lives

You could apply that faulty logic to a myriad of professions.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What do you love though ton?

ooOOoo
    Free Member

A sense of proportion is faulty logic?

ton

dd……….i love you, and i love helping people on here….. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

A sense of proportion is faulty logic?

When used solely as a reason for hating football then yes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ton, you've made my year. Just waiting for consummation now… 😉

iDave
    Free Member

he's a distant relative of Edward Heath you know, or is it Harold Wilson, or Betty Boothroyd?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆

Callaghan. I guess you've not told anyone for a while.

TrentSteel
    Free Member

I blame the footballers for earning so much money, gits…. when I'm supreme ruler they'll be the first against the wall, next all the other people who do things I find no subjective value in so are therefore worthless.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I am not a fan of football, i dont oppose it being on tv. Its all the other crap that goes with iy before and after match gubbins and then a bit more later on. Seriously is it needed???

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Jeez, just put a DVD on or something.

dickydutch

Thread of the week. If just for the bravohotel9er lycralout retorts.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

yeah- **** the football and cycling, more online insult throwing is what we need

Morris
    Free Member

[amazing idea]Turn the channel over[/amazing idea]

TrentSteel
    Free Member

Whats life without the bolstering of ones own self-esteem at the belittling of others?

Cougar

I don't like football, but it's not quite that simple.

I don't dislike football either, in and of itself. What really chafes my nipples is the fact that you simply cannot get away from it.

Every half an hour on the radio there's "sports news" which should be renamed "football news"; when there's coverage on the TV everything else gets sidelined and rescheduled; after every game there's this tedious post-mortem by pundits and fans alike, all who think they know more than the professionals and micro-analyse every last nuance of the game; god help you if two fans meet in a pub, you might as well leave them to it for the rest of the night; and that's before we've even looked at the 'gallon of Stella and a fight' / 'Brits on tour' lunatic sub-culture who are ensuring that the English are universally hated across the rest of Europe.

I've no problems with people liking football, any more than liking any other activity. It's the sheer rabid bloody obsession that drives me spare. I truly wish it was simple as "change the channel."

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Cougar

+1, and I like football – there's just too much of it and pubs spend so much that they feel they have to show it all the time to make it worth having so won't show anything else. Camanachd Cup Final (shinty, epiclly mental game)tommorrow on BBC2, think it'll be shown on many pub screens outside the highland? No, it'll be talking heads or scrolling scores.

project
    Free Member

the repeat of yesterday is on soon ITV 4.

Junkyard
    Free Member

what more football FFS sometimes I have to work and miss some this is not fair

project
    Free Member

Back to normal tonight for the cycling ITV4 19.00 hrs

Milkie
    Free Member

When football is on, I don't go around one of mates houses, he watches every match, watches the highlights of the matches he's already watched then watches MOTD. No wonder he's nearly 20 stone!

What I don't like is that football seems to take priority over everything when its in the season. When I started to work in pubs I had to squat up on football because nearly everyone would ask/talk about football, all football fans seeem to think that everyone else is into football just as much as they are… Just soo not true..

Football, Criket… *Yawn*

Womens Volleyball… That's a great sport for the spectator!

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘F*****G football …………..’ is closed to new replies.