Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • F*****G football …………..
  • will1
    Free Member

How come this shite sport takes over the TV once again?? Been watching the tour all week at 7pm now football has taken over for 4 f*****g hours!! A game only lasts for 90 mins, but why does it have to take over a channel anyway is beyond me. Rant over. 👿

Cougar

Amen brother.

loddrik
    Free Member

Get back in the kitchen…

I hate most football but I love LFC which is a little unfortunate.

Junkyard
    Free Member

IIRC it is because it is more popular than cycling.

Hadge
    Free Member

It's shitte because you don't like it! There's an enormous anount of people that do and it brings lot of money in – it's a business.

will1
    Free Member

Lodders I may well do that as the turbo is set up in there 😉

Mounty_73

Tell me about…almost as exciting as watching paint dry.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Complete shite, played by overpaid chavs, watched by brainless chavs.

will1
    Free Member

Money money money – here we go again. Greedy corporate b******s

will1
    Free Member

Here here Foxy.

simonralli2
    Free Member

And of course it's not like there are 100s of other tv channels out there to watch or heaven forbid, other hobbies, books or people to speak to 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Brings back memories of the seventies and eighties though doesn't it? Liverpool vs Steaua Bucharest (how I love the name). And now here they are living the dream in the Europa League. 🙁

scaredypants

Here here Foxy.

you want her to pass the ball to you ?

will1
    Free Member

Si – sat on my own I'm affraid. Ready to watch the cycling!!!

Scared – wouldn't mind. The name sounds lovely.

iDave
    Free Member

and pro cyclists are on the minimum wage, and road cycling is always really exciting on TV……..

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Haha!! Foolish boy…do not be deceived by my name. 😈

will1
    Free Member

Foxy
    With my luck you will be Ton's big brother!! 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

watched by brainless chavs

Yes people who like sports you dont are all mindless chavs..like albert Camus,melvyn Brag,richard attenborough,eddie izzard, Pavarotti etc

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Oh, and liked by complete tossers who take things way too seriously, and start spouting any intellectual fan they can google at the first mention of criticism. 8)

timc
    Free Member

all girls who mountain bike are fat slags… same school of thought & sense of humour 😉

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Said by someone named Tim? Laughing my fat ass off!!! 8)

LycraLout
    Free Member

And of course it's not like there are 100s of other tv channels out there to watch or heaven forbid, other hobbies,

quite right, there are no pastimes quite as fulfilling as letting the world know how cool you think you are because you don't like football and can't change the channel because you don't know how the remote control works.
    Football – the most popular spectator sport in the world. The world cup final was watched by 1 billion people, 20% of the world's population, 1 person in 5, and every single one of them a "brainless chav". Funny, but I'd have thought the world of sweeping generalisations was the world of the brainless chav, not that of just liking something you don't.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

22 borderline rapists chasing a ball around a field, whilst they daydream about spearing some dizzy proto-WAG in her Argos stockroom proportioned quim, then festooning the hotel ceiling with jizz.

Jealous, me?

Yeah, go on then.

will1
    Free Member

Ha Ha don't you just love this forum?? LL calm down you are making yourself look silly 😆

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member
    Junkyard
    Free Member

nice reply FC 😆
    i knew them from previous arguments with my arty ex mother in law who thinks we are all philistines…I may have googled in first place cant recall but claim camus and pavarotti. I think both of these were goalies IIRC. Pavarotti had trial in his youth for an Italian side I think… I can tell you want me to carry on…….its not dull 😉

LycraLout
    Free Member

borderline rapists

What's a boderline rapist then? Someone who will only force themselves on their victims at Gretna Green? Refuses to take "maybe" as an answer? A phrase made up by a borderline halfwit to prove how borderline genius they are?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

LycraLout – Member

I bet you're a wow at parties!

I can't help feeling that there's a provincial Yates Wine Lodge where they're missing your epic 'bant' right now. Why don't you slip on a polyester replica strip emblazoned with the logo of an obscure Korean dishwasher manufacturer and go join them?

Failing that, why not try taking it easy? 😀

FoxyChick
    Free Member

*blows kisses to junkyard* 8)

But sadly, not to I'mHangingOutofMyLycra…you are indeed a knob.

samuri
    Free Member

The world cup final was watched by 1 billion people, 20% of the world's population, 1 person in 5, and every single one of them a "brainless chav". Funny, but I'd have thought the world of sweeping generalisations was the world of the brainless chav, not that of just liking something you don't.

Perhaps he meant to call them the biggest herd in the world.

coogan
    Free Member

Waaa! I can't watch lycra junkies cycling up a hill! Waa!

timc
    Free Member

poor comeback that…

Junkyard
    Free Member

lycra lout has the wittiest reply so far but a nice retort
    why get annoyed because people like things you dont ?
    Yes the game is dull 0-0 better entertainment here so far. goalie looks dodgy on crosses though

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Now coogan…that's where you and I differ. I can watch lycra junkies cycling uphill all day! (There isn't a "dirty slapper" smilie) 8)

LycraLout
    Free Member

I can't help feeling that there's a provincial Yates Wine Lodge where they're missing your epic 'bant' right now. Why don't you slip on a polyester replica strip emblazoned with the logo of an obscure Korean dishwasher manufacturer and go join them?

No idea what you're on about – don't own a replica strip, never set foot in yates wine lodge – you seem to know far more about that world than I do.

…you are indeed a knob

– like everyone else who just doesn't agree with you? if i was bovvered, i'd be hurt, but i'm not, so i'm not

Perhaps he meant to call them the biggest herd in the world

second only to the bleating of the "waaah waah i don't like football" sheep

LycraLout
    Free Member

lycra lout has the wittiest reply so far but a nice retort

i bow to coogan in that respect

samuri
    Free Member

second only to the bleating of the "waaah waah i don't like football" sheep

Presumably all 5 billion of them

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh football is on? Cheers for the PSA.

iDave
    Free Member

some borderline rapists on parade here

FoxyChick
    Free Member

*tries to make sheep noise*
    *fails miserably*

I'm not bad at doing a gold-fish mime however! 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘F*****G football …………..’ is closed to new replies.