Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • FFS there is always one
  • wwaswas

PS there is no way you are a day over 37

that’s very kind of you when I’m 19 days under 48 🙂

You still look daft.

my default state, unfortunately 🙁

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Got Mexico.

Not sure what the alpha office midget(s) got.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve got Iran in return for my £3 contribution. Which shut up the guy who was whining about getting Ghana.

Unless they pick up the most red cards (our booby prize), I won’t be making any return on that investment.

lerk
    Free Member

We went for the ‘pay us £2 and we’ll put your name in a hat’ then drew out names and teams to prevent the issue of having half a dozen shite teams left at the end.

I’m joining the Orange army for the tournament…

Pickers

Our sweep was £2 a team, picked a piece of paper with a number on it – teams given a number beforehand and sealed in an envelope so no one knew what countries had gone.
    31 teams only to be picked – last slot goes to charity.
    I don’t follow football in any way at all, which really pi55ed off everyone when I got Brazil 😀

ross980
    Free Member

Italy. Reasonably happy with that.

Northwind

I got England 😆

toppers3933
    Free Member

I just google ‘fin du cloche’ and the top 3 hits are all singletrackworld! Made me chuckle.

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

My missus organised a sweepstake.

I got Chile. And I had chilli that night for tea.

Oh, how I laughed.

Rscott
    Free Member

Our area manager ran ous there is too many of us to do the world cup so we started along time ago with qualifiers (I know) I drew wales it was £2 in. and the jack pot is Massive

stoffel
    Free Member

She could simply gather all her stuff up, put it in a cardboard box and shuffle off whilst you smash up her desk and put a half finished stadium in its place…that would do it

Topical.

bigshep
    Free Member

Picked out Engerland and Brazzzzzziiiilllll in ours today for a quid each 😀

Should have seen my mates face who followed that with Bosnia and Herzegovina and Nigeria 👿

yunki
    Free Member

The England team went to visit a favela in Brazil this morning:

“It’s good to put a smile to the faces of people with no hope, people who face the impossible and live with constant struggle.” said José aged 6

northernmatt

We’ve got one going at work. £5 a pop.

One chap put £10 in and picked out two crap teams, then was back 5 minutes later, another £5 another crap team, this was repeated two more times. He’s now £25 down and stands no chance of getting his money back.

I got Argentina and Italy and stopped there.

Smudger666

We have more than 32 in the office so two parallel draw were made – I have Italy and Algeria.

Sigh.

bruneep

Japan and Iran, is this good? 😕

jimster01

Wife got Iran,she didn’t even ask if they were good, just said I didn’t know they played football.

I’m running a league at work based on results, expecting someone with no knowledge of football to win. 😕

ssbnreso
    Free Member

£5 a team in ours, I got Costa Rica!

bigyinn
    Free Member

lerk – Member

I’m joining the Orange army for the tournament…
    David Dickinson can field his own team??!!

grahamg
    Free Member

A nice simple sweepstake, that’d be good, we’ve got some weird complex thing going on with score predictions and all sorts of ‘proper fan’ type shenanigans!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Go Bosnia Herzogovinia! Trying to work up a football chant with that in it, need some help…
    Our Sweepie is £5 a shot winner get £100! It won’t be me.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘FFS there is always one’ is closed to new replies.