Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • FFS Stop it
  • sirromj

Canned pilchards in sour dough bread.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

1st two hours are always the hungriest

I find that too. I think it’s because cereal is universally either:
    a) a small bowl of crap that tastes of milk soaked cardboard
    b) crap loaded with sugar so you eat a 3x “recommended serving” bowlful and still crash 2 hours later.

If I skip brickie and have a sausage sarnie at work (same price as a bowl of cereal in the canteen, weirdos), it’s only ~30min later than normal, but I’m fine until 13:00.

Tried the whole spinach, eggs, neanderthal/paleo/iDave/4HB breakfast thing, and that just left me hungry and tired, at least some carbs give me a pick me up for a few hours.

Solo
    Free Member

binners – Member

This is where its at Solo…

I believe that’s the WHO’s suggestion for eradicating the Zyka virus!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

More likely stopping chubby buffers having sex…

Solo
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member

I find that too. I think it’s because cereal is universally either:
    a) a small bowl of crap that tastes of milk soaked cardboard
    b) crap loaded with sugar so you eat a 3x “recommended serving” bowlful and still crash 2 hours later.

I reckon you’re right there.

Tried the whole spinach, eggs, neanderthal/paleo/iDave/4HB breakfast thing, and that just left me hungry and tired, at least some carbs give me a pick me up for a few hours.

Still good though as you bottomed-out the carbs first and then added back, just enough carbs to set you up.

perchypanther
    Free Member

If I skip brickie

Mortar and bricks everywhere 😯

oldtalent
    Free Member

You did well, I used to eat them on the drive to work.

Solo
    Free Member

eddiebaby – Member

More likely stopping chubby buffers having sex…

Sausage and Egg muffin as a contraceptive? I’d have thought the opposite by the suggestion in the name?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Moly you are screwed

Yeah. I had two this morning, none since.

Solo – that range, yes, but other models in it. Tbh they are ok, I can resist currently.

But I’ve not done much riding lately. When I get back on the bike I’ll be hungrier, so it’ll be much more of a challenge.

Solo
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

Solo – that range, yes, but other models in it. Tbh they are ok, I can resist currently.

I wasn’t knocking anyone for being tempted, just saying that I appear to be impervious to that particular temptation. possibly for the reason you mention here:

But I’ve not done much riding lately. When I get back on the bike I’ll be hungrier, so it’ll be much more of a challenge.

Sitting on my ass, in an office, 10 hours a day, I don’t really feel the need for copious quantities of sweet foods.
    🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I had another two. ****.

chip
    Free Member

Stick your sarnies in one of these, they could have made it not transparent as being able to see your sarnies but not being able to get at them is really twisting the knife.

mrsfry
    Free Member

I guess i am the most mature person on this thread. My sandwiches lasted till four….when i got home and found them on the table where i left them 😳

….

PS FYI mature as in grown up and not losing my marbles because i am so old i tend to put my toilet roll in the freezer and keys in the bin.

bikebouy
    Free Member

sirromj – Member
    Canned pilchards in sour dough bread.

Ohhh, niiiiice idea.. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘FFS Stop it’ is closed to new replies.