Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Few whats it worth items.. Hope wheels, Manitou, Mountain Equipment sleeping bag
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Going to me doing a mass clearout soon, but a few items I'm not sure on priceing of..

Pair of gold Bulb hubs on Mavic 823 disc rims- 20mm front, 135mm rear- £180ish?

Manitou Minutes, 130mm 20mm axle- £65ish?

Mountain Equipment Dewline sleeping bag- RRP £200, 680g water resistant outer down filled rated comfortaby to around 0degrees c- £95?

Too optimistic or about right?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Which minutes are they?

I sold some nearly new 721CD, butted spokes and bulb Ti hubs for £150 ish

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

These ones.. will investigate more later

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Anyone?

Seems the wrong time of the year to be selling..

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I think their ages will have a bearing on their values!!! 😉

A new ME Dewline can be had for £150, if yours is reasonably new then £95 sounds ok. You'll probably get a good price for that on Ebay, what with it being an expensive superlightweight bag. Assuming you sell it correctly.

mieszko
    Free Member

Those are the newer Minutes 🙂 If I needed a new fork I would buy them at that price as it's a steal. Easily should get £100+ if they are good working condition. I sold mine for a £100 and they were 2005 100mm SPV Evolve.

thomthumb
    Free Member

halfprice for a second hand sleeping bag seems high imo – depends on use and abuse…

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Bags been used three times from new, with a liner. Stored in a mesh bag. So hopefully thats about right.

Wheels fair?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Few whats it worth items.. Hope wheels, Manitou, Mountain Equipment sleeping bag’ is closed to new replies.