Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Few pics from todays sunny Qs ride…
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Lovely sunny day on the Qs with some great company. Comments ?

rexated
    Free Member

Feeling a little hoarse?

IGMC 😀

Nice day for the Qs I imagine.

bikeneil
    Free Member

What bike is the guy nearest the camera in the first pic on? It looks like a Kona Process. If it is I’d be interested to know how he likes it as a general xc bike;-)

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Looks crap. 😉

themightymowgli
    Free Member

Feeding the pony

oldfart

Bikenell yes it’s a Process 314 , excellent all day all round bike can thoroughly recommend . Climbs well descends brill . Replaced my Spicy much more practical in this country . Let me know if you want to know any more .

oldfart

Just noticed you’ve just bought a Raijin , I’ve had one for 2 years !

deluded
    Free Member

knottie8,

Great pics.

Mate – as a bit of a local expert have you got any suggestions as to the easiest coombes/ bridleways to ascend to the main ridge line, preferably at the West Quantoxhead or Great Wood ends? I want to find a route that provides the steadiest climb at one of the extremities to ride the ridge and back again.

Cheers.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Thanks for that. I love my Raijin. The Kona Process is for a friend but he’s demoing one in two weeks for general xc/trail duties.

How are you liking the Raijin?

Philby

What no pic of a bike leaning against a post? Can’t be the Quantocks :wink:!

knottie8
    Free Member

no real easy climbs back up to the ridge but sherperds combe/ladys edge is a good one as is beacon hilland holford combe ,today we climbed Somerton and Stert to get back to the top.

singlespeedstu

Comments?

We really do need to get back down your way.

oldfart

Bikenell had a great 2 years on the Raijin , but since I got the Process it’s taken a back seat ! 🙄

deluded
    Free Member

Cheers knottie – thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Few pics from todays sunny Qs ride…’ is closed to new replies.