Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fetish Bike Company – Cheltenham
  • v666ern
    Free Member

Just came across this new bike co in cheltenham, anybody go to the open day last weekend, know what they are like?

Opinions people!
    Website

stumpy01

Why is it called ‘company’. That implies that they make bikes, whereas it’s just a bike shop, isn’t it??

And it’s more of a webpage, than a website…..

I like the idea of a hire bay for servicing your bike, though.

Nick

Have they really called a bike shop that?

alfabus
    Free Member

just round the corner from my house (no really – less than 100yrds), and I know some of the staff from cccc.

might drop in this afternoon to say hello and see if they have anything tempting.

Dave

v666ern
    Free Member

Alfabus, im expecting a 1000 word reply to be on my desk in the morning… 😆

The demo bikes seem tempting, if i wasnt away this weekend id be over…can you have a look see what they have in!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

It has finally opened people kept talking about it.Which side of mead road is it on coming from Naunton lane way? cheers.

v666ern
    Free Member

ALFABUS…!

PS cleeve common, very muddy last night 8)

alfabus
    Free Member

Yes, I did go; no I haven’t written 1000 words.

and no, I didn’t go for a ride (to cleeve or otherwise – I cleaned my 575 frame ready to rebuild it and then got comfy on the sofa watching ‘another year’ – very good film btw).

Pete and John were in there looking lonely… it is obviously early days for them stock wise, so in that massive industrial unit they are rattling around at the moment. some nice bits in though, saw lots of TT bikes and DH stuff, plus some spangly looking trail frames that I didn’t recognise.

the only demo bike I saw was a commy atherton supreme DH, but they said they are getting more in soon.

bikes, clothes, sofas, telly, workshop, fitness equipment (presumably some personal training type stuff), collection of ancient full suss frames up on the wall.

It looks a lot like a tidy version of what most people would want their garage to look like 🙂

oh, and it’s not off mead road, its off churchill road, in the little ‘churchill industrial estate’ bit opposite croft garage.

Dave

v666ern
    Free Member

Alfabus, your a legend i owe you a beer! and drool for your 575 bet that will make short work of lecky

huge thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fetish Bike Company – Cheltenham’ is closed to new replies.