Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Ferrari F430 Replica – Stunning example
  • richmtb

Clicky!

😆

PiknMix
    Free Member

The problem is though, you would know your not driving a Ferrari.

wwaswas

Loving the authentic Ferrari ‘battery in the passenger footwell’ mod – see bottom left.

beefheart
    Free Member

So would everyone else!

joao3v16
    Free Member

The only question I have is “Why?”

logical
    Free Member

The problem is though, you would know your not driving a Ferrari.

Yeah everyone else does.
    If that’s a stunning example I’d hate to see a bad one.

DrP

Note, the interior is in IMMACULATE CONDITION according to the seller.
    Hmmm…..

DrP

Shibboleth
    Free Member

You remember when you were a child, and you drew a picture that you “thought” was absolutely bang on, and your mum and dad smiled reassuringly and told you it was amazing, even though they knew it it was completely shite… I suspect that’s what has happened here.

The car has been wrapped in carbon fibre, which shows a few creases, but nothing majorly noticeable.

What??? If I can see the wrinkles on a tiny thumbnail photo, I think they can probably be described as majorly noticeable!!!

honeybadgerx

I’m liking the payment details as well, along the lines of ‘once the money has cleared via bank transfer, then you can come and pick it up, this protects the buyer’ ??? Still, anyone wanting to hand over that amount of cash for that monstrosity…

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Lowering springs have also been added to give the car the correct ride height

Really?

richmtb

Its the authentic Ferrari rear seats and FWD that really sell it for me

logical
    Free Member

Hmmm almost exactly nothing like it.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Wowsers, I can’t believe you can get a proper 55plate F430 for less than £50k… I’ve been looking at 911s but I’ve a feeling I should start looking at prancing horses too!

Brake-neck
    Free Member

The 430 was never a particularly pretty car but that is just hideous!
    Is he anticipating going offroad with that ride height?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Haters gonna hate – “this has been based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside. Other kit cars based on other donors tend to be scaled down versions, but this is as accurate as they come”

logical
    Free Member

Shibboleth

It was here

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Yep, I just searched that on Pistonheads… Amazing amount of car for the money. I seem to remember hearing that Ferrari V8s required a very expensive engine/gearbox out service at 30,000 so you often see cheaper ones around this mileage…

Awfully tempting though! 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

horrendous

nickewen
    Free Member

This thread has really brightened up what was otherwise a fairly boring morning. Thanks!

The angles that those exhaust pipes stick out the bumper is hilarious -I’m still giggling away at my laptop now. And the panel gaps, and the actual panels themselves – truly an abomination.

And that Audi TT replica – WTF?! You can buy a TT for like 2K – It surely must have cost more to fabricate that monstrosity.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I think you guys are missing the point.

What you are getting here is the chance to own one of the Ferrari test mules that they create when developing the new model. They sort of lash on the old model body panels so that they sort of fit but not quite.

You are not buying a really bad 430 replica but you are buying the prototype for the next Ferrari Enzo!

Craggyjim
    Free Member

Just Google the sellers of that F430 first though! They don’t have the best rep.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

The Peugeout 406 coupe is a pretty car.This isn`t.Just wrong on every level.

trail_rat
    Free Member

looks like someone crashed it already with those panel gaps …. could probably change the oil without opening the bonnet ffs.

AlexSimon

Real headturner that.
    Stunning, in fact.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Ferrari F430 Replica – Stunning example’ is closed to new replies.