Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fergie moaning yet again!
  • bren2709

Why does he think it’s Man U’s god given right to get penalties and more than 4 mins added time when they are loosing?
    Referees favour them as it is which makes it harder for other teams.

That man boils my p*ss!

davidjones15
    Free Member

Why do people feel they have the right to comment on Fergie’s every move?
    Why is there an assumption that refs favour Utd?
    Blinkered thinking boils my piss!

bren2709

Everyone else can see it apart from Man U supporters!
    The proof is there week in week out.

Wigan game springs to mind!

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

price of being a great winner is being an awful loser. I don’t begrudge any of his moanings.

allthepies
    Free Member

Complaining that there wasn’t enough FergieTime™ by the man himself, priceless.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Everyone else can see it apart from Man U supporters!

Is that so?
    I like the idea of some you win/some you lose. It’s not like he’s the only manager who gets a bit vocal, is he? They’re all as bad as each other. Singling out Fergie is just a tad blinckered IMO.

bren2709

So you deny Fergie influences referees and the decisions they make?

labsey
    Free Member

Fergie gets singled out because of his previous rocky history with the media, especially the BBC. Almost all managers complain if the game hasn’t gone their way. Fergie is no different.

davidjones15
    Free Member

So you deny Fergie influences referees and the decisions they make?

No more or less than other managers.
    I suppose that the answer to your question has to be a firm yes. It is, however, not the correct question to be asking though, is it?

kendo954
    Free Member

If he does influence things, that’s good management on his part?

grum
    Free Member

No more or less than other managers

Bollocks. The most successful manager at one of the richest clubs, known for bullying and hectoring officials, has no more influence than anyone else? All the big clubs get favourable treatment, especially at home. Man U especially.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/sep/22/manchester-united-goals-stoppage-time

davidjones15
    Free Member

nothing like a bit of jealousy to bring out true colours, grummy bear.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

‘losing’ not ‘loosing’.

Boils my piss.

grum
    Free Member

nothing like a bit of jealousy to bring out true colours, grummy bear.

Instead of resorting to personal attacks, how about actually pointing out where I’m wrong, or where the Guardian article is wrong? No, thought not.

Notice where I pointed out how successful Man U have been, and how all the big clubs get favourable treatment? No, thought not. 🙄

davidjones15
    Free Member

stop being so sensitive petal. is grummy bear really insulting to a big hitter like you?
    if so, i apologise muchly. i assumed that dismissing any statement with the word bollocks put you in with the men.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

grummy bear really insulting to a big hitter like you?

😐

One is noticing a pattern.

Now, if the refs were public sector workers…

grum
    Free Member

stop being so sensitive petal. is grummy bear really insulting to a big hitter like you?
    if so, i apologise muchly. i assumed that dismissing any statement with the word bollocks put you in with the men.

I just made the mistake of thinking you might want to actually discuss the issue using stuff like ‘facts’ and ‘information’ but clearly you were so upset by my use of the word bollocks you were unable to and started acting like a small child. 😆

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Jeez, another intelligent discussion on football.

bren2709

Nobeerinthefridge – thanks for that and pass me that pointy hat, the one with the “D” on it! 😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fergie moaning yet again!’ is closed to new replies.