• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by nach.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fenwicks Chain Cleaning Sponge
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Was going to pick one up, but nowhere local has them. Then I realised, it’s just one of those bug shifting sponges, isn’t it? In which case everyman and his dog sells them 8)

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Fenwicks USP is packaging run of the mill gear for cyclists at a premium.

Their caravan cleaner bike wash is crap.

cloudnine
    Free Member

There’s a seller on Amazon that includes a free bug sponge with your degreasing mousse… It has a V in it.
    Works well with the fragranced mousse that according to my kids smells like their uncle Johnny who wears cheap aftershave. We may have another multi purpose product here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jamie
    Free Member

There’s a seller on Amazon that includes a free bug sponge with your degreasing mousse… It has a V in it.

Link?

What would be the run of the mill version of their foaming chain cleaner?

As an aside, the bike/caravan stuff seems good value when bought by the litre. Is this wrong?

cloudnine
    Free Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00667NLKM?cache=decdf48c063820972c15c8aa98aa12a6&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1403611088&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2

The simoniz salt free car wash stuff from halfords is good.
    No wax or other crap in it and you can even wash the car with it..

stumpy01

ScottChegg – Member

Their caravan cleaner bike wash is crap.

Fenwicks FS-1 seems to work just as well as Muc-Off as far as I can tell. And you get to water it down how you want, so it goes a long way.
    Which reminds me, I need to buy some more. Might give the foaming chain cleaner stuff a go too.

cooie

Fenwicks FS-1 seems to work just as well as Muc-Off as far as I can tell. And you get to water it down how you want, so it goes a long way.

Yep, much better value.

IHN

Fenwicks USP is packaging[b]Most of the cycling industry is based on selling[/b] run of the mill gear for cyclists at a premium.

FTFY

nach
    Free Member

Virosol is a good, cheap, citrus based degreaser for parts. You can probably get 5l delivered for £10 – £15.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fenwicks Chain Cleaning Sponge’ is closed to new replies.