Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fencing and Decking Kits for the Garden
  • hitman
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a good company with kits of good quality and value? I have a raised area I need to deck plus 3 sides of the garden for fencing. Also need steps to the raised area. Or failing that a good company which is cheap 🙂
    cheers

Drac

Look for a local independent timber suppliers they are by far the cheapest. When I priced last year was about 30% cheaper and could deliver within a couple of hours for free.

hitman
    Free Member

cheers Drac

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Selco if there's one near you. Very good prices of 32 or 38mm deck boards, compared to B&Q 22mm.

You need to be a trade member but you could use my card number if there's one near you.

midlifecrashes

Not kits but my local timber merchants are good. I am sizing up a deck at the moment and was ringing round for quotes, for 28mm boards it's £6 for a 3.9m length, £4.49 for 3m. Maltings Timber in Doncaster (01302) 763090. Might be worth giving them a ring.

hitman
    Free Member

TheFunkyMonkey – cheers will check
    midlife – Doncaster is a long way from me 🙂

Drac

Oh and don't need a kit just tell them the sizes and what you'll like they'll do the maths.

stuartm555
    Free Member

not sure where you are hitman but if you're near edinburgh then Beecraigs saw mill is good. just bought loads of wood for building a new fence from them

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fencing and Decking Kits for the Garden’ is closed to new replies.