Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Female "Sexual Predator" Teacher.
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Put it this way, Lakey loved to abuse her power, whether it was with young boys, or making her staff have breakdowns that was her thing. She was abusive and manipulative with adults and kids.

GrahamS

Put it this way, Lakey loved to abuse her power,

And that’s the thing, surely even the “I’d congratulate my 13 year old for being raped by a teacher” crowd can see that someone who is prepared to abuse power and trust in that manner is likely to be fairly messed up in other ways too and is wholly unsuitable to be in a position of authority.

Just as a “what if”, how would she have dealt with a male member of staff caught doing the same with female pupils? Would she have called the police or swapped grooming tips?

wrecker
    Free Member

The teacher described herself as a Christian adding: “I’m a mum, I have a daughter, I have a husband of 21 years, I live with my family, my dog, my two cats, my allotment, my two hens.

A christian RE teacher 😐

BillMC

I think she’ll cope with prison. She seems to like being banged up.

Xylene
    Free Member

^^ I wish it was appropriate to unleash the torrent of stuff that I know about her, the schools, and what happened there.

It would be worth while to be watching the papers closely to see how the council react. They have a few secrets that they hope can go away now.

bikebouy
    Free Member

wrecker – Member
    The teacher described herself as a Christian adding: “I’m a mum, I have a daughter, I have a husband of 21 years, I live with my family, my dog, my two cats, my allotment, my two hens.

A christian RE teacher

Jeeeze… Was it a sheer act of madness then? Certainly looks like she had the moral backbone of teaching and religion and most certainly understanding of both Her thoughts and the Victims too.

Holy Crap.. sorry but she deserves more of a sentence IMO.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can’t help but wonder whether she went to an expensive fee-paying school too? If so, I’d have expected more from her.

toppers3933
    Free Member

There is a massive trust issue here. The teachers are in a position of authority over young people who are hormonally all over the place and as such should be protected and not exploited.

When i was at sixth form college one of my friends was having sex with his old high school teacher who was married and also male.
    Another guy in our year was having sex with one of the female teachers.
    At the time one was seen as a bit of a weirdo and the other as a real player. With hindsight I don’t think either were particularly advisable despite both being previously sexually active. Both, i know, continued for some considerable time.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Just as a “what if”, how would she have dealt with a male member of staff caught doing the same with female pupils? Would she have called the police or swapped grooming tips?

Not really relevant, unless somebody is arguing that she should have remained in post which I don’t think anyone is.

In fact I think most posters (including me) would say that if the evidence met the standard for a successful criminal conviction it was certainly good enough for summary dissmissal and she should not have been kept on the pay roll for well over two years.

duckman

Got everything she deserved,huge difference between a 17/18yo boy nad a 12/13/14yo in terms of development.

In fact I think most posters (including me) would say that if the evidence met the standard for a successful criminal conviction it was certainly good enough for summary dissmissal and she should not have been kept on the pay roll for well over two years.

Really? A) What exactly are those standards that allows you to decide before a trial if somebody is guilty or not? B) Do you have any idea how many allegations of this sort are made and found to be unfounded?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well, you seemed to think it wasn’t particularly serious

Surely the resources involved in prosecuting and imprisoning her could have been spent protecting someone from something a bit more serious.

Victim: “I thought it was great”. Says it all.

wrecker
    Free Member

Jeeeze… Was it a sheer act of madness then?

Just another pervert trying to get away with it I reckon.

Xylene
    Free Member

trying to get away with it

About sums Lakey up.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

abuse is abuse and a misuse of power, regardless of the gender of the perpetrator, and about the taking away of power from the victim.despite the notion that teenage boys will have have enjoyed banging the teacher . I have worked with male victims and it messes them up badly despite stereotypes to the contrary

BillMC

Shame that toerag Chris Woodhead got away with it. He even had the effrontery to take the 17 year away with his wife as well. He later described such inappropriate relationships as ‘an educative experience’. Then the University of Buckingham gave him a job to tell us all about standards in education. You couldn’t make it up. These narcissistic people abuse both on a personal and a professional level.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Female "Sexual Predator" Teacher.’ is closed to new replies.