Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Felt Edict LTD Build Pic
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

A few asked for a build pic – initial 30 min ride = great – so planted on a local fast fairly gnarlyish descent although forks & cockpit not quite setup perfectly and tyres too hard for the terrain but wow 🙂 Me likey 🙂 it did get covered in cow poo down that descent which was blocked with cows on the way up so officially dirty now 😉 got a 4 hr local ride planned to give it a good testing in between road training 🙂

Custom Fork decals to follow 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

Bit quiet on here of late then 😉

luke
    Free Member

nice looking bike

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers Luke – not willy waving – rode to work this morning – need to drop the bars and move saddle back and put another 20psi in the shock and then I think were sorted 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

nice that foxy – it looks fast (and says it is too!)….real nice build, nice light racey machine capable of much more im sure, definitely up there with the nicest looking short travel frames! get some more pics up!

wwaswas

picture needs more garden in it.

Looks lovely 🙂

is there heli-tape on headtube – I’d be worried about cable rub.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers guys – yes I think she will do more than I could ever do 😉

WW – yes got some heli patches where the cables cross over – I purposely keep my cables a bit longer to stop rub so they go out the frame rather than along it if you see what I mean. I do need to get some frame protector rubber covers and will prob see where there are any other light rubs and put patches on them 🙂

This is a longtermer build for our online bike mag Cyclist No.1 (not an advert sorry) so more pics when I write up my first thoughts article in a few weeks 🙂

julioflo
    Free Member

What tyres are they? Be interested to hear how you find them around the Cleave

foxyrider
    Free Member

I am reviewing them – they are vredestein black panther xtremes – XC tyre but with a bit more knobbles for more technical terrain so I believe 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

Oh and I hear that there are 29er versions of the Black Panther Xtremes about to hit the market 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Felt Edict LTD Build Pic’ is closed to new replies.