• This topic has 57 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hora.
Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Feeling wiped out/bite? What to ask Doc to test for?
  • tjagain

How much alcohol do you drink a week?
    How much exercise do you get a week?
    How much sleep do you get each week?
    How many hours do you work each week?

Its usually some combination of too much or two little of these things that leave you feeling tired

hora
    Free Member
    footflaps

How much alcohol do you drink a week?

Best make sure you’re at least getting the minimum required and possibly an extra 50% for good measure……

maccruiskeen

Prostate exam? Do I have to dress up, wear aftershave and make small talk before?

Just to the coursework and revise like everyone else.

Theres probably a joke about working it out with a pencil too

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Do I have to dress up,

Do you usually get dressed up for someone to stick their finger up your arris?

I guess if it’s what your used to

maccruiskeen

Do you usually get dressed up for someone to stick their finger up your arris?

Traditional Highland Dress then.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Who was moaning that this place was dull?
    What does the doctor prescribe for a bad case of ****? Bet it’s not treatable with antibiotics

martinhutch

Theres probably a joke about working it out with a pencil too

Nobody wants to see his workings, thank you very much.

blader1611
    Free Member

Somebody called you a hypochondriac – that must really hurt Hora!

scaredypants

Somebody called you a hypochondriac

Oh, man – thought I had that a year or two ago. Left me feeling wiped out all the time. Sadly for me, turned out on googling to be something much more serious.

Anyone want my bike ?

maccruiskeen

Anyone want my bike ?

Normally I would but I’d be afraid that hypochondria might be spread by contaminated grips and saddles. If it its I fear Hora could be Patient Zero – just imagine how many people he might have infected.

hora
    Free Member

Well it’d depend if I was to be held like a bowling ball or delicately.

Booked in for bloods-MOT beginning of next week.

😀

project
    Free Member

probably a blood test will show signs of microcytosis,hypochrmasia and polychromasia,on and iron deficency anaemia, i got them all then, 4 units of blood,lots of iron tablets, etc, now feeling better but that was 2006

martinhutch

held like a bowling ball or delicately.

I don’t think there’s any way of holding you delicately in this particular instance. Unless Lancashire politesse has slipped even further than I thought.

hora
    Free Member

Bloody ell Project!

I had a test to donate platelets. I was deemed too low but healthy bloods at the time (last year). I broached the subject on Lyme Disease and was told no point blank that you’d see the Tick as it’s always on you until you remove it..

wilburt
    Free Member

Sounds like you need a new bike.

welshfarmer

WRT Lyme disease and seeing the tick… it is pretty easy to scratch a tick off without realising it was even there, leaving its mouth parts and all the poison rubbish inside you.

hora
    Free Member

I tried telling her that this- mud on legs etc, she wasn’t having that.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Feeling wiped out/bite? What to ask Doc to test for?’ is closed to new replies.