Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Feeling pretty low pt2
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Just need to scream into the cyber void…
    In my life I’ve buried my dad, my kid sister, my mum, my stepdad of 25 years. 3 weeks ago cancer took my best mate and now I’m heading to Weymouth to say goodbye to my dog and take her to the vets.

I’ve had enough.

I wrote that last March. Today we had to finally let Scraps go at the age of 18yrs and 8 months. Little bugger.

teasel
    Free Member

Sometimes it can build up all at once and can feel like too much.

You can take more than you think you can – embrace the suffering and remember it when good times get rocked by those little dramas. Don’t be afraid to let it all go and shout out for real not just at the cyber void.

holmes81
    Free Member

Feel your pain.

Chin up, try and focus on the good memories.

Ride your bike it’s sunny, even if it’s pi**ing it down go ride!

SaxonRider

I feel (at least some of) your pain, eddiebaby.

Do you have anyone immediate to share with? Regardless, keep talking on here and riding.

Best wishes.

dovebiker

18 years is an awesome existence for a dog, remember of all the good times you’ve had in that time.

funkmasterp

As above. Eighteen is a truly cracking age for a dog. She must have had a great life. Try and take solace in that. Easier said than done though I know. It’s shit losing a dog.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I know the feeling – I had a hellish few years loosing my son, getting divorced, Mum had cancer which went into remission then came back to take her… then my gran a couple of months later. Leaves you utterly broken (this was over about 5 years but seems much more compressed).

I also lost my old pooch a few weeks back.

But… life goes on, and there is always someone having a worse time somewhere. Last year I remarried, I have 3 lovely kids and a new dog 😉 I am sitting in a living room on a Scottish island having a nice holiday and making pipedreams about moving here and starting a new business and earning a pittance in the process but having a wonderful time doing so! It may happen… at some stage….

TiRed

Mother, sister gone and father (long) gone. Dog gone. I ride my bike. Dog 2 has been a revelation. Loves a good swim 🙂

teadrinker
    Free Member

TiRed – Member

Are you Mark Curry? 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Feeling pretty low pt2’ is closed to new replies.