Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Feeling Liberated? (rant content)
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

god help them if they are Jewish!!

Oh dear. Maybe this is how the Nazis began. Maybe Little Adolf was frightened by a willy in a changing room.

Please don't embark on a campaign of Eugenics and Genocide, MrLooksAtNutts. 🙁

IdleJon

Elfinsafety – Member

god help them if they are Jewish!!

Oh dear. Maybe this is how the Nazis began. Maybe Little Adolf was frightened by a willy in a changing room.

Please don't embark on a campaign of Eugenics and Genocide, MrLooksAtNutts.

Roadbuilding would be good though………oh and a nice little 'peoples' car. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well maybe, if he can dispense with the Eugenics and Genocide bit.

Not sure about the mass rallies, either…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IdleJon

Elfinsafety – Member
    Well maybe, if he can dispense with the Eugenics and Genocide bit.

Not sure about the mass rallies, either…

Only if they're naked mass rallies surely, with a lot of towel whipping.

tron
    Free Member

Didn't Adrian Mole wear swimming trunks instead of pants for PE in order to avoid this kind of thing?

jon1973
    Free Member

I bet you're one of those people you bump into on holiday, and bang on about avoiding some resort or another because there are NAKED GERMANS ON THE BEACH.

The presence of Germans, naked or otherwise is good enough reason to avoid a holiday resort. 😀

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Are you trying to come out of the closet on a public forum? IME people with hang ups tend to fancy a bit of the other. I have seen it at my rugby club, blokes always complaining about how gays are out to get them. When really they want a bit. No shame in it mate. What is the matter with ice cream cones? Were you touched up by a rabbi?

MrNutt
    Free Member

My god, I was referring to the exposed nature of the Jewish member end, and quite how the "he doesn't like looking at cockshow, he must be gay" logic works is a perfect example of this inane society! I'm more inclined to think that those suggesting I'm repressed are more Likely trying to normalise their own feelings of repression! 😀

whytetrash

Eh?…I was letting mine swing in the breeze post ride last night in a Clwyds carpark! get over it man…you sound like one of those uptight victorian gents..It's a changing room FFS what are you expecting to see?

Lifer
    Free Member

Don't see the problem either

Tenuous
    Free Member

It's just a body part, presumably you have one of your own? Why the fascination?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I'm more inclined to think that those suggesting I'm repressed are more Likely trying to normalise their own feelings of repression!

Gallant effort at deflection there…not buying though dude 🙂

ebygomm
    Free Member

Don't ever go to Denmark.

Nudity in the changing rooms is strictly enforced, they have little pictures of stickmen circling which bits you must especially pay attention to when showering before swimming. 🙂

They regard us as filthy Brits for rinsing (if that) before getting in the pool.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Just get bloody changed! It's not the brief period of nakedness I object to it's the ritualistic parading and strutting I find intolerable! I've no desire to see a protracted display of male nudity, we've all got one it's not big or clever! Jesus what's wrong with you exhibitionist freaks!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

it's not big

Speak for yourself dude 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I haven't seen that McIntyre rant before. He's VERY funny.

Mr Nutt – you are now and forever "MrLikesToLookAtNutts", I'm afraid.

Mind you – the bit where McIntyre "lines up the shorts" for a quick change? Yep – that's me.

roper
    Free Member

Mr Nutt in the grasp of revenge.

GrahamS

Jeebus.. it's a seething pool of repression, guilt and British awkwardness on this thread.

No issue with it at all here. Get naked and do star jumps next to me if you like.

But (when in more liberal countries) I happily go to mixed nekkid saunas and sit in the jacuzzi with my missus and my mates. It's just bits. We've all got em.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am naked now. Swing free in the breeze.

ojom
    Free Member

*voms in own mouth re miniteej*

aleigh
    Free Member

sounds like a great place – which one is it alex? i must pop along…..

Moses

Can't see what the problem is. I think it's you, not the other people.
    It's a changing room, people get changed in there. They take clothes off, put clothes on. They may even walk to the showers naked. Big deal. There's no space in the cubicles and they tend to get damp.

At school in the 60s we always reckoned that the few boys who used the cubicles were the poofs (sorry about the 60s terminology) – and how would you cope with a rugby-club style communal bath?

MrNutt
    Free Member

Good grief, there is nothing pleasing to my eye about mr middle aged spread swinging his part poached pork piece around, it's attention whoring at it's most primitive!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

I am naked now. Swing free in the breeze.

do you want me to send you some pictures? I find naked typing is quicker as I have an extra member to use on the keyboard.

aleigh
    Free Member

an extra member….what's that?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

TJ, waaaaaaasayyyyyyyy TMI dude 🙂

project
    Free Member

Mr Nutt, i would join a union, they need the members, and TJ could possibly help you there.

Perhaps the other men in the comunal changeing room dont like a straight (aledgedly) bloke looking at them naked, so he may be a plant, to see if you make a move on him, when you do, you get arrested, possibly loose your job, get to sign on the sex offenders registrer, get banned from being near kids, and any girlfreind, now has the right to ask if you are a pervert.

Just find another dogging spot.

cinnamon_girl

A huge 'thank you' to MrNutt and everyone else for making this so entertaining. 😀

Terrific fun!

Kevevs
    Free Member

It's a cock! runnn awayyyy!

konabunny
    Free Member

I used to go to a gym where these two guys would have *endless* chats standing bollock naked apart from flipflops every morning between working out and showering. What was worse was they would stand next to one of the benches in front of the lockers so that geezers trying to get changed would have these guys' sweaty nuts flapping about at eye level.

I couldn't avoid it because I was madly in l it was the gym by work I had to shower at after cycling in and apparently we all had the same schedule.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I was madly in l

..ove with who?

aracer
    Free Member

We're missing an important point here. Rather than forcing the silent majority to get changed in an awkward way to satisfy the repressed prudes, they should issue a blindfold to MrNutt – would solve his problem without creating inconvenience for anybody else.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm more inclined to think that those suggesting I'm repressed are more Likely trying to normalise their own feelings of repression!

yeah right 🙂 IMO nakedness is our natural state, and I object not being allowed to be naked, not because I want to flaunt myself, but because I'd rather not cover up if the weather doesn't demand it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Thanks for that mental picture SFB! That's why you wear the daft shorts! Less is more 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No; you just say that in the forlorn hope that ladies might want to show you their bottoms.

Good try though.

konabunny
    Free Member

they should issue a blindfold to MrNutt – would solve his problem without creating inconvenience for anybody else.

Or he should stop washing. Chesterton thought that dirt was health-giving, you know.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Oh mercy! Well readers please note who the, erm, fine upstanding, er, community members are, perhaps If petitioned they may even appear at the bigbikebash? treating the assembled crowds to impromptu ball-bys and even more extreme cockrobatics from those more experienced squadron members, TJ may even bring his xylophone!

MrNutt
    Free Member

Sorry, did I say xylophone, I think that should have been cock-n-spiel?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Thanks for that mental picture SFB!

er, I'll thank you not to form mental pictures of me sonny Jim Kev!

No; you just say that in the forlorn hope that ladies might want to show you their bottoms.

not at all! Though I wouldn't mind…

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Human body is a thing of beauty its just the female form looks even better for some of us anyway.

In Fitness First its a bit like that too but you don't really look anyway.

Once after a workout and a sauna I went through the wrong because of the steam and I was tired and had all these naked females appeared in the shower with their backs facing me-thank god they didn't see me as I walked backwards to the door and into the correct door whoops!

But admidst the clouds of steam I thought this is what heaven is like when I die.

Holy $hit dude.

Mr Nutt protest too much its just a penis – most men have one.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Feeling Liberated? (rant content)’ is closed to new replies.