Viewing 161 post (of 161 total)
  • **** teenagers!
  • NZCol

I’ve always thought that humiliation is a strong deterrent. There were 2 young guys up on court here in Wgtn for trying to nick a helicopter (!). It was parked on the wharf where it always is and then had been boozing all day and decided to get in it and try an start it, which they kind of did. Anyway in court they said that it was just a laugh and that they didn;t want to go to jail but what else could they do as they had no jobs and were on benefit.
    My solution was get the **** to wear a nice pink lycra getup with a big “I HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME FOR WHICH I AM BEING PUNISHED” printed on it and pick up litter or lick up dog sh1t or something. Something that humiliates them publicly – why not – they deserve it. Putting them in jail will only probably “offend their human rights” or some such PC bolax.
    grrrr
    i weas bullied at school for years and years for being a bit different. I got fed up with it so much so i ended up putting one of the (smaller) ringleaders in a bin headfirst and then mildly electrocuting the other one during science class “because i was smart”. never had a problem after that and in fact they became mates and a few of them realised that they didn;t have to act like complete boofheads to be cool. Sport played a part in that.

Viewing 161 post (of 161 total)

The topic ‘**** teenagers!’ is closed to new replies.