Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)
  • **** teenagers!
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

We had a break-in and a few bikes went from the communal garden shed. A few Halfords things, a Raleigh and a Hardrock (2 days old). Strangely, a bunch of yoofs from Hampton Community College have started going through our off-street carpark, looking into cars and ground floor flats’ windows. They also shouted to my wife I’ll kick your f’ing baby! this morning.
    I’m thinking of taking their photos and going to the school and talking to the office there. Anyone has a better idea?
    BTW It’s both sexes, age about 15, both black and white kids.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Set snares?

Hairychested
    Free Member

😀

jova54
    Free Member

Set Claymores or lasers pointing out of the windows at eye level.

Word of warning about the photos. Be careful when you take them if they are under 16. I did a similar thing with the scroates round here and had the Police knocking at my door because the parents of one of them complained about me taking photos of her son wrecking council property.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Napalm.

project
    Free Member

Just get an industrial jar of spot cream,theyll be your freinds till theyre old enough to own an Audi, and post on here.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

It is perfectly legal to take photos of anyone anytime in a public place.

theflatboy
    Free Member

It is perfectly legal to take photos of anyone anytime in a public place.

except the metropolitan police

2hottie
    Free Member

try getting one of these in your area

http://www.compoundsecurity.co.uk/

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks, but what can I do about them walking into our property “just to have a look”?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hairy – throw them off using reasonable and minimum force – have a witness taking pictures if at all possible. Don’t do it without a witness

Hairychested
    Free Member

My neighbours want to beat them up. In South Africa we used to beat them up and leave to bleed for a couple of hours. is what they say. Not very proper nowadays in UK. Sadly… 😈

Gary_M
    Free Member

Kill them dead

grumm
    Free Member

Politely but firmly tell them to stop and stay away from your property?

Of course I am just a naive bleeding heart liberal, but it’s surprising how often this approach can work.

2hottie
    Free Member

I would go straight to the College as they wouldn’t like their students giving the College a bad image. Or you could just beat them up?

enfht
    Free Member

Take photos, especially of the dead-man-walking who threatened your wife. Go to the college and demand to speak to the head-honcho.

It’s that or wade into them all with fists flying. Unbelievable.

An entire generation of feral animals, this country is doooooomed

EDIT: follow the dead-man-walking till he’s on his own and beat him senseless.

coffeeking
    Free Member

but it’s surprising how often this approach can work…

…to get a laugh out of them.

Because of course kids willing to say theyd kick your baby are the very same ones that will respect your wishes for them not to be on your property.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Ck, sadly youo’re right.
    I’ve just got back home to be met by a girl from one of the flats who says one of the kids, a girl, tried pushing her whilst shouting foul stuff. My neighbour slapped her, grabbed and walked to the school.
    I’ll pay the school a visit before lunch.

grumm
    Free Member

But how many of them said that, and do you really think they were serious?

Often in groups like this there will be one or two who might be more intent on causing trouble, some who just go with the flow, and one or two with a bit more sense. If you can appeal to/reason with the more sensible ones and come across as a reasonable person it can be pretty effective in dealing with the whole group.

But what do I know eh? It’s not as if I work with scally kids from rough areas all the time or anything. Beating them up is bound to have much better results. 🙄

2hottie
    Free Member

Get them to nick a bike, then you could run him over with your car whilst he’s on it! You will get a slap on the wrist as he won’t be wearing a helmet!

coffeeking
    Free Member

But how many of them said that, and do you really think they were serious?

It’s irrelevant, if there is one leader of the group they will not be influenced by the following minions.

Grumm – its not as if you’re the only one who has worked with scally kids from rough areas 😉 (I left that field (as did a few of my colleagues) because the “correct” approach rarely works and we spent more time giving to the scally kids and telling the good kids they had to wait as the others were higher priority for the organisation – great stuff).

muggomagic

be aware that if you confront them face to face, they will return when you are not about. My dad confronted a kid that lived near him because he threw something at him as he was riding home from work. He woke up the next day to see someone had chucked paint on his car. Luckily it was emulsion and it had rained over night so it didn’t damage the cars (original) paint work. He found out where this shit lived and informed the police of what had happened.

I would inform the school/college and inform them that you will be taking pictures of those continuing to cause a disturbance and be informing the police.
    As a more longterm solution. Is there anyway that one end of the shortcut can be blocked off permanently?

grumm
    Free Member

It’s irrelevant, if there is one leader of the group they will not be influenced by the following minions.

Not necessarily, and it’s not always the worst behaved that’s the leader.

I’m not saying that this approach will work in all situations, I’m saying it’s surprising how often it does. Many people (understandably) are often obviously scared/defensive/aggressive when faced with these situations, and end up making it much worse than it would have been if they had stayed calm and reasonable.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

If they are on your private property you can take what photos you like! I’d go to the head master, I’d also start documenting all these events, however minor you (or others) think they are, then you can always go to the local neighbourhood officer and start getting ASBO’s running (start with an ABC, acceptable behaviour contract) hopefully it will nip it in the bud. I’ve used ABC’s before and on some kids they work a treat if you get them early enough. Good luck it must be a nightmare and I feel for you.

surfer
    Free Member

Several options as I see it.

You can confront them peacefully and make a firm point. This is unlikely to work I suspect and will simply result in ridicule.

You can report them to the relevant authorities, which may or may not work.

You can punch their lights out which I suspect will result in cowardly retaliation later and will likely make your life a living hell.

Finally you could take appropriate action on them individually but in secret vigilante style.

surfer
    Free Member

By the way, respect to you for keeping your hands to yourself so far!

grumm
    Free Member

My neighbours want to beat them up. In South Africa we used to beat them up and leave to bleed for a couple of hours. is what they say. Not very proper nowadays in UK. Sadly..

Yeah that’ll be why they don’t have any crime in South Africa.

Oh hang on…

😛

hora
    Free Member

Where are you based? I might know some lads in Huddersfield who will do evil things for £.

enfht
    Free Member

Grumm I just don’t agree with you.

When I was about 15 I witnessed a reprisal attack on someone who had been lippy to someone older. Not quite “I’ll kick your f’ing baby” but I’ll never forget the absolute shock and terror at the violence and gotta say it seriously made me think twice about ever doing something similar myself.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’ve been trialling a top-secret sonic weapon, against the local kids who hang around outside the shops below, making noise. Basically, very high-frequency sounds above 16KHz, that I can’t hear, played through my hi-fi, at loud volume. Continuous tone was not very effective, but an 18/16KHz pulse seems to be quite good. A mate of mine is looking into having someone at his work rig up a 40-watt system, that can be placed out on my balcony, and operated from inside.

Of course, this is no good for you, as you have a little one who will hear it, but simliar systems have proven to be very effective; kids can’t stand the noise, and bugger off. Everyone who’s older, is not at all affected by it. My neighbours are observing the trials with great inertest.

Such devices do of course violate children’s Human Rights. Sonic weapons are banned under the Geneva convention.

This is not Geneva, however… 😈

grumm
    Free Member

When I was about 15 I witnessed a reprisal attack on someone who had been lippy to someone older. Not quite “I’ll kick your f’ing baby” but I’ll never forget the absolute shock and terror at the violence and gotta say it seriously made me think twice about ever doing something similar myself.

Great.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Munqe-chick – Member

If they are on your private property you can take what photos you like!

It’s not where they are, but where you are. If you’re on your property, fine. If you’re in public, fine. If you’re on someone else’s property, fine if it’s still ‘public space’. If you’re on someone else’s property without permission to take photos, not fine.

Dead easy, innit?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Finding a way to prevent entry is your best option.

Confronting them will, as has been said, lead to escalation.

Reporting them to the proper authorities will eventually do the same when they find out who shopped them, unless all the residents go together, and then it’s not guaranteed.

Other than that, get yourselves some black ski masks, 12″ of snorkel tube with a 1/2″ stainless bolt screwed into the end, cut the head off and put a wrist strap on it so they can’t take it off you and use it on you. Then visit them in the wee small hours, one at a time. Not that I have ever, or would ever, do or countenance any such thing irrespective of how effective it may/may not be. 😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

Why are private citizens not allowed Tazers? 🙂

enfht
    Free Member

Great.

You mean effective? yes

alwyn
    Free Member

Rudeboy, I take it theres no one with kids living near you it can really drive small children mad.

grumm
    Free Member

You mean effective? yes

Yeah the threat of extreme violence is an extremely effective way to ensure compliance. Perhaps we should take some tips from Saddam or Pinochet.

dyna-ti

Leave your ground floor window open
    Wait till the scrote sticks his head in,then either by the ears or hair ,drag the bastard inside,and proceed to kick seven shades of………..

Or ,try and ‘bump’ into one when theyre out by themselves,watch him visibly pale 😈 .they are only kids and when they’re alone will feel very vulnerable,make use of these fears.

After a run-in in Glasgow[hometown] with 5 of the buggers i went home ,picked up my trusty cleaver and went looking :D[im a butcher and have loads]
    I found one of the buggers alone and told him the kind of things that can happen to him if he ever ’causes these problems’.i.e. I’ll chop his **** head off,and reminded him he has to walk to school alone.
    No problems/comeback and i have zero problems with the neds/nobs
    A butcher i use to work with told me how he dealt with the guys bullying
    his sons.
    Turned up at the main protagonists door and asked to speak to his dad.
    Dad appears,so John[butcher] grabs his tie,and cuts it off with a slaughtermans steak knife[like a butchers only @ 14″ it looks like a machete]told him my kids get bullies ,you disappear.His kids have never had a problem since.

Pigface
    Free Member

Got in a row with some feral 14 yr old who was hitting a neighbours kitten with a stick. We had just got back from a trail ride(dirt bike) and these kids turned up, do a wheelie mister and how fast does it go etc. Anyway saw this kid hit the kitten and just lost it. Told him that I would do the same to him if I ever saw him round my house again. 30 minutes later caught him red handed looking over my back fence. Had my staffy with me and he just shit himself. Told him very quietly and softly what I would do to him and his family if he ever messed with me. Never saw him again and never had any problems.

What I didnt expect was to feel so bad about threatening what was basically a small kid. Felt very guilty.

BigJohn

BTW It’s both sexes, age about 15, both black and white kids.

Are you sure both of them were black and white? Were they zebras?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘**** teenagers!’ is closed to new replies.