Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • **** older people
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

How’s the family, M-F?

Pigface
    Free Member

My housemate is a trainee WPC, it was her first day on foot patrol in Oxford last week. She had two 80yrs old fighting, one had sparked out the other with his walking stick, after arresting him it turned out that these two have been beating each other up for years. After being released from hospital the one that got smacked was promising swift and brutal retribution.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

How’s the family, M-F?

Doing very well I thank you very much. Unfortunately it is my first day back at work which isn’t what I want really – the girls spent their first week in special care due to their relatively low birth weight and low blood sugars so I don’t feel like we have got into a good routine or had them home much yet.

Still – plenty of time for that 🙂

muddy_bum
    Free Member

You look very proud!

cinnamon_girl

They look gorgeous 😀

PePPeR

I’ve had similar experiences with drivers just driving into my van on loads of occasions, then having the cheek to tell me I should have moved out of their way!

I was in our local Sainsburys the other week and a chap in a Volvo 340 (they have better steering lock than a London taxi) he tried 3 times to push my 3.5t van out of the way!!

First two times he nudged it gently so on the third attempt he really let rip, wasn’t expecting me to smack the back of his boot lid with the palm of my hand and the poor sod nearly had a heart attack there and then!

I couldn’t move there were cars in front and behind me and I was blasting my horn to let him know I was there, yet he still persisted in giving my van a good shove!

zaskar
    Free Member

project – Member

On reaching the age of 40,they are usually on the wane,and are geting droopy,and ugly,so no longer look in mirrors as they dont need reminding of how old they look,so most women never ever use the mirrors on a car,just in case they catch a view of themselves.

I dunno, I’ve seen many hot women in their 40’s+ who look awesome

😈 MILF…

By the way you lot sound like a bunch of old grannies moaning as usual.

Stop **** moaning and make an insurance claim.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ahhh….

Fantastic stuff, M_F! 😀

Your missus looks great, considering she had twins only a few days ago!

Dunno what your excuse is, though! 😆

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Your missus looks great

She really has sailed it – she looked fine about 2 hours after the birth!!!! And she is happy now the swollen ankles/legs is going down quickly. 🙂

You think I look bad there? You should see me today after 2 hours sleep and facing a full day at work :-O

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘**** older people’ is closed to new replies.