Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • **** GARDEN MACHINERY OIKS WHEN THE SUN SHINES
  • terrahawk
    Free Member

As soon as the weather’s nice, everyone HAS to get the bloody strimmers/lawnmowers/hedge trimmers/etc out of the shed and start revving them like they’re riding a fookin motorbike.

SHUUUUUUUTTTTT THE FUUUUUCCCKKK UPPPPPPPPP!

Harry_the_Spider

That’ll be me! I’ve got more power tools than HSS.

YGM BTW. Server went tits-oop at work so i don’t know if you replied.

Off to the rev the nuts off my leaf blower.

davidrussell
    Free Member

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

terrahawk
    Free Member

I got your email – I’m not playing. I’ve a 3rd birthday party to supervise 👿

showerman
    Free Member

i am just about to get the jig saw out would do the work in the kitchin to nice a day not to let next door know i am diy ing

terrahawk
    Free Member

is it one of those really hard 2000 piece jigsaws?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

So you don’t like it being sunny because people mow their lawns?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Push mowers are where it’s as. Hovers, leccy & petrol mowers are for poofs (and people with very large gardens)

derek_starship
    Free Member

I’ve just had a good 15 minutes with my petrol secateurs.

Not really. Just been out to clean my commuter then had a fag and an espresso. Much more civilised.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

In fact I quite like it – it is a sound of summer 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Mr Starship! Glad to have you back.

MrAgreeable

Push mowers are almost as noisy as petrol ones, and bastard hard work to boot. If you have a grizzled old gardener to do it for you, then fair enough, otherwise avoid.

antigee

got a petrol hedge cutter that i find embarassing to use it is that noisy – is it an urban myth that petrol lawnmowers etc are banned in Germany on Sundays?

trailmonkey

We’ve got one of thoser t055ers by us. PowerTools Man we call him. As soon as the sun’s out the ****’s out there making as much noise as he can. He’s always the first to complain if there’s any noise from kids in the village though. Pr1ck.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

It’s one of the many reasons we moved from our last house!
    Just sitting out in the garden, enjoying a nice glass of wine and peace and quiet after a hectic week on a Friday evening, and then bang on 6.30 the chuffin’ strimmers would start…and as our house backed onto an allotment I’m not talking just a couple!!! 👿

Same on Sunday morning…lazy late breakfast in the garden…. 🙄

eldridge
    Free Member

I hate fine weather because of what it does to the neighbours (all of them!)

They open their windows and share their foul music with me
    They let their incessantly barking dogs out
    They let their screaming kids out
    They take their shirts off and expose their disgusting, pasty, tattooed and pierced flabby torsos
    They tinker with car and van engines, which seems to require insane levels of revving to “test” whatever minor adjustment they have just made
    They get out their strimmers, Karchers, Kangos and jackhammers and start readjusting the universe to their liking
    They converse loudly with each other in coarse, uneducated accents, about football and other bollocks
    They start incinerating vast quantities of cheap, BSE-infected meat, producing huge clouds of toxic smoke.
    Roll on winter I say 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘**** GARDEN MACHINERY OIKS WHEN THE SUN SHINES’ is closed to new replies.