Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fear The Walking Dead season 2
  • carbonfiend
    Free Member

Really liked season 1 so not sure if it’s just me but so far season 2 seems a bit shit ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

While not up (or down) there with Under The Dome which was one of the most awful things my wife has ever made me endure, it hasn’t really followed on from the promising series 1.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I agree it’s not really got any momentum this season, how much of that is deliberate I’m not sure. Season one was definitely a slow burn until the last couple of episodes when it really ramped up.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have the mods been modding…my post now makes no sense. 😕

muggomagic

I’m not sure what episode you’re all up to so I’ll try and be vague, but I thought the baddies had some promise so this last episode was quite disappointing.

Pigface
    Free Member

There are a bunch of dull episodes but it does get better with a cracking end, stick with it.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

There are a bunch of dull episodes but it does get better with a cracking end, stick with it.

How have you seen beyond episode 5 season 2?

carbonfiend
    Free Member

I’ve got ep 5 lined up and ready to go. I cant help thinking its turning into The Walking Dead but without the characters.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

5 doesn’t feel like a high point. But I’ll stick with it for a bit.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Yeah defo in for the long run too

Pigface
    Free Member

oooops we are talking about Fear 😳 haven’t bothered with this series.

xora

Its just following the Walking Dead trademark of only actually advancing plot in the last 2 eps of a series 🙁

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Watched Ep 5 last night possibly the worst one yet, Jack & Alicia OMFG what a joke that story line is. Piss Poor characters except Daniel Nick & Victor and zero tension between them. The scene with Travis in the cage with the girl from the abandoned raft was shocking.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Agree with pretty much all of that except I’d add Strand to the list of worthwhile characters and it’s early days but I liked that the new Mexican guy. The idea that he was super stylish and proud of his car despite a zombie apocalypse was pretty funny.

The only thing I can think of in the characters defence is to remember how annoyingly pointless Carol was for the first couple os season of TWD and she became the best character on the show. The writers sped up her move to pacifism a bit too much but still she’s always got potential to go dark at any moment.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

The thought of Carol leaving TWD is enough to cause a mini apocalypse in our house. They need to build on the whole Mexico thing and get Rubén Blades involved more as he’s one of the few that can actually act.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Fear The Walking Dead season 2’ is closed to new replies.