Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fc Barcelona tickets
  • j5kol
    Free Member

I am visiting Barcelona this weekend and it just so happens that their is a home match being played. Has anyone ever bought tickets to watch a game in the Nou Camp and if so how did you go about it ? I was thinking of just turning up and maybe buying a ticket outside the ground, although not sure if it would be a bit dodgy ?
    Restaurant advice would also be welcomed………

jambalaya
    Free Member

Wonderful city. There’s another recent thread with restaurant advice on.

Try the club directly for tickets.

Mackem

You can get them from ATM machines in the city. Not sure which bank (Caixa would be my guess though).

Mackem

Aye La Caixa.

Buy them on-line here.
    http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/landings/es/deportes/entradas_fcbarcelona/index.html
    use the same credit card in a La Caixa machine to print them in. Use the machines in the banks rather than the smaller ones outside.

doig1
    Free Member

Try cera 23 its a nice place to eat with a good atmosphere, i was there two weeks ago

Trip Advisor Cera 23

There is a stall half way down the ramblas, that sells football ticket, stadium tour tickets and bus tour tickets.

j5kol
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice.

Just looked at Cera 23, doig1 and that looks just up my street. Would i need to book ?

avdave2

The food at the Princess Sofia Hotel right by the ground is pretty good. Good enough for the team to use.

ourmaninthenorth

I recall buying them from Ticketmaster and then picking them up from some expat British guy up a long flight of stairs.

Went to an ace bar – name was something like Love All The People. Properly dingy and dark, and also very cool. My 60 y/o father seemed to have more drinking power than mE!

ricardo666
    Free Member

we went the museum, then dodged our way past the ticket touty old men to the ticket offices.

the tix go on sale 2 days before the game if i remember right, but if its el classico then your better sell your soul if you want to still go.

Great city, been 3 times now. have fun, learn a bit of the lingo, and youll be fine.

j5kol
    Free Member

I am going this weekend, so its no el classico (vs Granada) unfortunately.

Thanks for all the posts though folks !!

seadog101

Caxia bank website if you have time before you go. Or ticket office at the ground if you can get to it the day before.

We got ours through the website, and picked them up from the ticket office when we visited the museum the day before. You can collect the tickets from the caxia ATMs too.

If you want to beat the queue at the Sagrada Familia, get your tickets from the Caxia website too. There’s a skip the queue entrance for you if you do!

doig1
    Free Member

Yes you probably need to book if there is more then 2 of you.

email carlos carloscera23@outlook.com and he can book you in.

He was very helpful when we booked. there was 12 of us and we had starter, main and a few drinks worked out about £35-40 a head. The food was great

poolman
    Free Member

pack warm clothes – I live in Spain, a bit further south, it has gone cold. well not UK type cold but I was swimming in the sea 2 weeks ago & today I wore leggings for the first time since spring.

Best use layers as I set off today on my bike with 3 layers on, soon as the sun came out c 9ish I was baking.

There’s snow on high ground too after last week.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fc Barcelona tickets’ is closed to new replies.