Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Favourite part of the day
  • Pigface
    Free Member

about 5.30 in the morning, everything quiet, I have another 1/2 hour in bed, warm safe 😀

leffeboy

sssh. We’re still sleeping here

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Coming out of work.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MoreCashThanDash

Getting in to bed at night, knowing I don’t have to deal with any more crap for 8 hours….

chambord
    Free Member

Riding home. Even though I almost always nearly get killed going through Rusholme I still love riding home after a day working.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

5am. Warm bathroom. The Shave. 😀

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

The 60secs immeadiately before I succumb to sleep at night.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

6.30am the dark ride into work, peaceful mostly, only the voices in my head to talk to. then about 7-8 feeding my twin girls as they fall asleep, peaceful and even the voices in my head are asleep. every other moment is blurgh.

lunge

Early morning, 6:30am ish on my commute. It’s the part of the ride where I leave a fairly heavy road and ride though some of the more opulent suburbs of Birmingham. If it is bathed in early morning sun it’s bloody wonderful.

binners

Cracking open the first of the day….

gonzy
    Free Member

5.45pm….when i have jumped in the shower after the ride home from work… 😀

medoramas
    Free Member

binners 😆

I love my rides to and from work.
    And I love when everything is done at home an I can sit down on the sofa with the wife and start watching Breaking Bad (which we’ve recently “discovered”)…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dinner time [ or lunch if you are posh]
    Dont eat breakfast so always hungry and half the day at work is over

rocketman
    Free Member

Probably 11am – 3pm

I’m not a morning person or a night bird

Gary_M
    Free Member

The bit where I wake up early just before the 6am alarm, get up make me and wife a cuppa and go back to bed for a chat for 15 minutes. Okay I could get another 20 minutes just lying in bed waiting for the alarm but I much prefer turning it off before it goes off rather than after.

Or the time after dinner when everything is tidied away, lunch is made for the next day and its time to relax.

Or the bit about 30 minutes into my ride to work when the sun is coming up over the moor. Or on the ride home in winter about 5:45 when I hit the blackness of the moor and most of the traffic has gone onto the motorway, on a clear frosty night that next 40 minutes is magical.

MrSmith
    Free Member

leffeboy

The bit where I wake up early just before the 6am alarm, get up make me and wife a cuppa and go back to bed for a chat for 15 minutes.

takes notes. Our alarm goes off 10 mins before we get up but a cuppa as well would be excellent

Onzadog
    Free Member

First wee of the day at half five. Much more pleasant than the brash alarm waking me up at six.

Stoner
    Free Member

go back to bed for a chat for 15 minutes.

“chat”.

got be the cuddle before passing out, or the cuddle when waking up.

For those of you cuddle-less, I weep for you.

MoreCashThanDash

Does MrSmith use that to make his own artisan ketchup or do I need to adjust the colour on my smartphone?

hp_source

Early morning dog walk – empty paths, fields and lanes.

then, too many hours later

Coming home from work to a smile and cuddle from my little boy

jackthedog
    Free Member

The first bit, before everyone else is up.

binners

First wee of the day at half five.

Is that the one where you piss like a carthorse, while simultaneously releasing the biggest, longest, loudest trouser trumpet that mankind has ever witnessed, as 6-8 hours of fermented windage makes its bid for freedom?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRx0bup8ubM[/video]

Sundayjumper

When I hear the jingle that Windows plays when you shut your machine down. Best noise in the world.

Sundayjumper

Interesting that nobody has said “meeting a deadline at work” or “making a real difference in the workplace” etc. Do we all hate our jobs here ?

fasthaggis

Interesting that nobody has said “meeting a deadline at work” or “making a real difference in the workplace” etc. Do we all hate our jobs here ?

I am sure that on their death bed ,nobody has said ” I wish I had spent more time at work”

Onzadog
    Free Member

I don’t hate my job at all, I rather like it. However, no matter how good it is, I prefer my home life.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Does MrSmith use that to make his own artisan ketchup or do I need to adjust the colour on my smartphone?

colour looks accurate on my Eizo CG class graphics monitor (D65/2.2 gamma/ 120 lumens per sq/m) 🙄
    it is however an untagged sRGB web jpeg and most browsers are not profile aware so not 100% accurate.

bearnecessities

What’s the fapping rate on that?

benji
    Free Member

Don’t cry for me Argentina Stoner, I like my choice.

Walking home at the end of work, planning my route for my ride that evening.

Gary_M
    Free Member

takes notes. Our alarm goes off 10 mins before we get up but a cuppa as well would be excellent

I’m not making you one as well 🙂

Well its certainly not the most important part of the day.

“chat”.

got be the cuddle before passing out, or the cuddle when waking up.

We don’t get that much time to talk mid week stoner, its nice just to have that quiet, peaceful time together. Lots of cuddles too.

NZCol

Early AM any time of year, hopefully with sun coming up.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the moment when my head is empty of any kind of thought

MrSmith
    Free Member

What’s the fapping rate on that?

it’s refresh rate is good for motion and has accurate skin tones but its not a 4k grot monitor 😥

joolsburger
    Free Member

Waking up at 4am and realising I can go back to sleep for 3 more hours. Getting home around 7 and seeing my wife and kids, that 5 minutes grace I get before they start driving me mad again.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Favourite part of the day’ is closed to new replies.