Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Favourite bike blog of the year?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

There are a few I keep regular tabs on:

veloclubmoulin, big bikes, Dr Jon and samuri to name but a few but my favourite this year has been hedgehog Always check to see if any posts have been put up and often get my girlfriend to read them, cracking stuff. well done sir!

nominate (and link) your fav bike blog…

thomthumb
    Free Member

i have recently discovered kents bike blog

which i think mike tually turned me on to.

samuri
    Free Member

To avoid repeating you (hedgehog is one of my favourites too), I'll recommend Matt's site

Clinically insane, the man has laid down 13000+ offroad, fully rigid, singlespeed miles on proper hills in one year. And to think at the end of January, I'd ridden more miles than he had.

Alex

Every time I look at Matt's site, I wonder if I should just go and set fire to the shed as I am clearly not worthy. The man is alien 🙂 Without it being a mutual love in, I like Jon's (Samuri) site as he appears to be on a one may cycling Deathwish campaign. I find this never fails to cheer me up.

Thank you for the kind words on the hedgehog. It's still cheaper than therapy 😉

grant

Dr Jon, Samuri, VCM and Matt are four I check for updates pretty regularly, along with that Makin fellow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Favourite bike blog of the year?’ is closed to new replies.