Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Favourite Android apps
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

What have you got that’s just ace?

ji
    Free Member

Android lost – great way of protecting and finding your phone
    MM tracker – OS25k maps and tracking for your rides (need to find the .qct map files to use it. I have the paid version but there is a free one with most of the functionality)
    QR droid – read and create your own QR codes
    Friction Mobile – great addictive little game

billyboulders
    Free Member

swiss army knife. Useful tool, torch, ruler, compass, level/angle finder and more all in one

Olly
    Free Member

teamviewer 6.

lets me fix my dads computer (200 miles away) via remote desktop connection without having to get out of bed

weirdnumber
    Free Member

LauncherPro to replace HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, Moto Blur, standard android launcher etc.
    ReadItLater for saving stuff to read when I have more time.
    Twicca – best twitter app in my opinion.
    Work Out Trainer to instill a little discipline to my mornings.
    Pulse for my RSS feeds.
    Giving OS Atlas a test as well but it is a little frustrating with not much screen real estate.

A few snazzy widgets to get my homescreen looking nice and a bunch (100+) of games.

loddrik
    Free Member

Just jumped ship from ios to android and gotta be honest the apps are pretty shite by comparison. fingers crossed that the gap begins to close….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

teamviewer is great, so useful (for a nerd like me anyway!)
    workout trainer is good too.
    wifi finder- locates free wifi hotspots for you.
    endomondo- a bit marmite, this one, but i like it. GPS workout tracker app.
    if you have a quidco account, the quidco app is essential. you can make money from some check-ins; i made 20p just for “checking in” at a vodafone store that i didn’t even go into (yeah i know, 20p- but it’s free money and it all adds up!) ha!

samuri
    Free Member

Just jumped ship from ios to android and gotta be honest the apps are pretty shite by comparison.

Anybody can write an android app so the market is stuffed with shite. The same quality is out there though, lots of apps are written for both, it’s just finding it that’s hard. Try going to the review sites.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Favourite Android apps’ is closed to new replies.