Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Favour to ask – anyone drink Cravendale milk? (on the scrounge for voucher )
  • surazal
    Free Member

If so and you have some of the 2l bottles with the codes for the Kermit backpack please could you email me them? Pretty please??? (it’s for my son, honest)

Email in profile.

Many thanks

DM52
    Free Member

can’t see your email id in the profile… 2 codes waiting here.

surazal
    Free Member

Awesome thanks. Just added email (thought it was already on there)

DM52
    Free Member

email sent.

surazal
    Free Member

Just got it. Many thanks, much appreciated.
    Only 4 more codes needed.

cogglepin

Just sent you two more codes.

cogglepin

Make that 3

sparkyrhino

I’ve got a flying potato …………..

surazal
    Free Member

Thanks DM52/Cogglepin- I wasn’t expecting 1 code, let alone 5.
    I’ve got my 20 codes now so should have a kermit backpack winging (or should that be hopping) its way to me in the next 28 days.
    If anyone else is collecting for one then use the following:
    ASDAPROMO, JSPROMO, WMPROMO, COOPPROMO, TESCOPROMO, FACEBOOKPC and NEWSLETTER
    Also sign in with facebook and get an extra code. That only leaves you 12 to collect (or 7 in my case due to the good people of STW).
    I also have a code on an unopened bottle I haven’t used so if someone else wants it drop me an email.

Cheers

surazal
    Free Member

double post

BurnBob
    Free Member

Cravendale adverts always annoyed me with their tag line, something like: “Extra filtered to make it even purer” Surely if you start with fresh milk, then thats 100% pure milk. If you filter it in any way is will make it less pure. Am I being stupid?

brokensoul
    Free Member

Apparently, you can buy the vouchers on the bay!

gilly
    Free Member

Does anybody PLEASE have any spare codes. I’ve only just found out about this promotion and it ends in 5 days and I need all the help I can get. I’m collecting for my first and only one I need another 12 codes. Any help would be very much gratefully appreciated. My email address is in my profile.

Thanks in advance guys. x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Favour to ask – anyone drink Cravendale milk? (on the scrounge for voucher )’ is closed to new replies.