Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fattyist tyre help
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Are the On One floaters any good, have to be better that my Endomorph on chalky ground 😆 Just can’t bring myself to by a Husker Du, Nate is pushing it but none in stock.

SidewaysTim

We’ve got loads of Nate’s in stock and if you want the best soft conditions tyre ever then that’s the one to go for.

scotroutes

Even a Larry would be an improvement on the Endomorph. You might pick one of those up 2nd hand.Are the Floaters now available?

househusband

I’ve got a used Larry with loads of life left in it… I expect postage would be a killer unless you were able to collect!

Pigface
    Free Member

Oooooh Tim good price as well, many thanks for that.

Yes On One have lots of the floaters in stock apparently.

JoeG
    Free Member

Floaters are great tires, especially at 1/2 the price of the Surly ones. They won’t be as aggressive as the Nate, but will roll better.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

JoeG – Member

Floaters are great tires, especially at 1/2 the price of the Surly ones. They won’t be as aggressive as the Nate, but will roll better.

Seconded, a great XC tyre, but if you are going to ride on beaches forget them as they hold the sand, for beaches you need Larry’s

Schweiz
    Free Member

Bud and Lou make Nate look like semi slicks

epicyclo

Nate is absolutely brilliant in soft stuff. Can feel like dragging sandbags on long hardpack climbs though. 🙂

scotroutes

Yeah – the longest day ride I’ve managed on Nates has been only 50 miles.

singlespeedstu

I’ve just put a pair of floaters on Mrs ssstu’s bike so i’ll be able to tell you how they compare to the larry, nate, hu du and bud when i’ve had a spin round on them tomorrow.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fattyist tyre help’ is closed to new replies.