Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 184 total)
  • fattist idiots!!
  • johnny_met
    Free Member

I can't believe the views of some people. The pub conversation last night somehow got onto employing fat people. Some people were adamant they wouldn't employ a fat person because in their view it shows poor personal qualities (ie no discipline etc).WTF? Thankfook they are not in a position to employ people!!

sc-xc

Is it glandular?

Jamie
    Free Member

Now your first mistake is actually giving a shit about a conversation that took place in a pub.

nbt

Barry Bethel – Member

Is it glandular?

Nowt glandular about pies 😉

iDave
    Free Member

i wouldn't employ them either but more for reasons of office aesthetics. IME they also cry a lot more and have more sick time… 😯

Spamf
    Free Member

Nowt glandular about pies

You've not tried the pies at Bramhall Lane. They are distinctly glandular!!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Nowt glandular about pies

Mmmmmmm pies…

monkeychild
    Free Member

Lol it's due to the amount of time they will spend filling their chubby little chops 😉

footflaps

Seems a fair enough statement – who'd want to work with tubbies?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I'd suggest a good bout of comfort eating to help you forget about those idiots opinions.

cassin
    Free Member

Rapha…. 😀

M6TTF
    Free Member

Im led to beleive porkers do have more time off work ( not seen any evidence to prove it ) I wouldn't employ a smoker, nothing worse than sitting next to someone who's nipped out for a fag – they fookin stink!

IanMunro
    Free Member

They wear out carpets and chairs quicker too.

ton

i am a pretty fat idiot……. 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

Who said you were pretty? 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

And always talk about diets!

jon1973
    Free Member

I wouldn't employ a smoker, nothing worse than sitting next to someone who's nipped out for a fat

Nipped out for a fat? You closet fattist.

[Edit] you edited that, you cheeky fatty. 😆

BobaFatt
    Free Member

i wouldn't employ them either but more for reasons of office aesthetics. IME they also cry a lot more and have more sick time…

wow, what a complete dick

M6TTF
    Free Member

Lol – damn predictive text

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Deppends how big they are I would imagine. If your talking proper morbidly obese then fair game I would have thought. Nowt wrong with tubby/chubby.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again…

Mmmmmm pies…

ton

and i love fat birds too, so much more fun………….. 8)

allthepies
    Free Member

Spot the fatties on this thread 😉

ton

spot the wanker5 on this thread……. 😉

iDave
    Free Member

Boba, which bit of my post hurt you most?

ibis
    Free Member

😉

RustySpanner

I wouldn't employ any baldies – they make the place look old and past it.
    Excessively thin people and anorexics are out – they just don't look healthy and give a bad impression, as does anyone with a visible birth mark.
    The disabled make people feel guilty, so none of THEM, old people make others think of their own mortality, so no thanks and, sorry, but anyone who isn't white clashes horribly with the new furniture. So goodbye.
    Women tend to give birth, so no females of childbearing age, no poor people because they talk funny and no one with an outdoorsy type hobby, they might just hurt themselves, and then where would we be!

Not nice, prejudice. Especially when it's being directed against you.

As someone who is pastry positive, I sometimes wonder about the people on here: Perhaps we could have a sticky telling us which prejudices are acceptable each week, just to give the mindless an idea who to hate, and desperate newbies an easy place to dive in.

richcc
    Free Member

"pastry positive"! Inform the screen printers that the STW t-shirt design has been finalised!

RustySpanner

Thanks, I'm rather proud of that one. 🙂

Spamf, Bramall Lane pies have been recently classed as 'Unfit for Human consumption'.
    Wednesday have bought the remainder for home fixtures.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

'pastry positive' that is genius! But to the afflicted… why can't you just say 'no'?

ton

The Southern Yeti – Member
    'pastry positive' that is genius! But to the afflicted… why can't you just say 'no'?

cos it tastes so **** good…………….. 😆

sweepy
    Free Member

and alliterative too 😆

RustySpanner

Yeti, you are correct, not being perfect is a terrible problem in today's society:

I suffer from an excess of body fat. You, on the other hand suffer from a terrible lack of manners.

I'll stop eating for a while if you stop breathing.
    Deal?

donsimon
    Free Member

I wouldn't employ anyone from here, too damned opinionated.
    😉 of course I would, I love you all.

ton

rusty, roll with it man……….. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

Im more than happy to be prejudiced against anyone who can be categorised by an elective act of their own. The religious, the fat, the mulleted, Man Utd supporters, etc etc. Each manifestation of someone's personal choices provides information on which to base an assumption about that person. Nowt wrong with that.

Rusty's extension into prejudice about the handicapped, race, gender or sexuality is spurious since they are examples of non-elective states.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Boba, which bit of my post hurt you most?

that you may get the opportunity to employ people at some point, as your interested in the asthetics of the people that work for you, you're either a pervert that ogles women or some kind of closet predatory homosexual…..god, i hope you're not a school teacher

smell_it
    Free Member

The thing is bald people, disabled people and people with mental health problems, generally don't choose to be so. Whilst I'm sure some fatties have a reason for being fat, some people do seem unable to simply control their food intake and excercise, and then seem to bleet on about people picking on them. Whilst I don't hate them, I don't hate anyone, I struggle to understand their plight. Lots of people have times when they might put on a bit of spare, but they stay active and pretty healthy. But lets face it unless you excercise alot, when you watch that late night advert for anti chaffing gel, and think 'OoH! I could do with some of that', you need to be thinking I need to sort this out, and not crying onto your take away.

http://tvs-worst-adverts.co.uk/lanacane-anti-chafing-gel/

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Touche RS. Ton gave a reasonable answer, but you're just being offensive!

So the jolly stereotype isn't always true then!

Stoner
    Free Member

i hope you're not a school teacher

Roman Catholic priest isnt he?

warton
    Free Member

Fat People smell, and hog the kitchen area, and get pastry crumbs all over the floor…

But they die at about 50, so you'll get the good promotions.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘fattist idiots!!’ is closed to new replies.