Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Father Christmas needed for next Friday …
  • doordonot
    Free Member

Unfortunatley there’s been an error at doordonot jnr’s Christmas event and Father Christmas hasn’t been booked in. We’ve asked around and it seems all other Father Christmas’s (or those proposing to be Father Christmas) have been booked. I guess there’s some other event happening at the moment. What a coincidence.

Anyway, if anyone here has – or know someone who has – Father Christmas experience, DBS clearance and is available for Father Christmas duties next Friday morning in Stroud, Glos, I would be very interested to hear from you. This is an exciting, equal opportunities experience.

If however you have a preference for cigars, gold chains, mullets and shell suits, your offer will be politely declined.

qwerty
    Free Member

Have you tried the dude who plays the keyboard in town? or failing that Greg @ the brewery has a natty beard going on, or http://www.hireasanta.co.uk

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Surely DIY

lambchop
    Free Member

Bit far from Milton Keynes otherwise I would have said yes. As a Center Parcs Santa, I have seen a few thousand children over the years. DBS checked up to date too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Father Christmas needed for next Friday …’ is closed to new replies.