Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Father Christma in Gravity Dropper Sold Out scandal
  • edoverheels
    Free Member

Father Christmas agreed to buy me a Gravity Dropper for Christmas. Need a 27.2 mm post and function more than form appeals and so going for a Gravity Dropper Turbo Multi.
    Just as I want to press the button CRC have sold out!
    Anyone else sell them or can i go direct to the States. All the others sound like a PITA. If it doesn’t work or I can’t fix it then not interested. Don’t do enough races to be bothered, usually happy to stop and catch a breath and a chat to drop the saddle

khani
    Free Member

You can order direct from gd in the states and use paypal on their site,, you’ll pay tax and handling fee at this end so it’s not any cheaper, I’ve had bits off em when had a gd and it all turned up in a week or so

edoverheels
    Free Member

Thanks for the link but just seems a bit expensive and still a faff if it goes wrong,
    Might just get Santa to get me a work stand or think of something else I struggle to justify

falkirk-mark

I got the x-fusion hilo 27.2 last week for £160 delivered, wiggle (remote and lever)if thats any help.

float
    Free Member

boom i got a brand new one for sale for £190 posted email in profile 😀

pictures

more details here

shaxi
    Free Member

i want to have a new one ,but it all seem too expensive for a new one ,i have to wait for some time ! 😥

chiefgrooveguru

The same happened to me last year. I doubt I’d have broken my ankle the day after boxing day if I’d had one, so be warned!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Father Christma in Gravity Dropper Sold Out scandal’ is closed to new replies.