Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fatclubbers – Update and “So long…….”
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Hi folks,

Sincere apologies only just picking up on figures for the last 3 weeks 😳 – i simply have not had time – heck i’ve not even been on the forum to browse, let alone post… and dont even ask about ‘getting out on the bike’

Here’s the final scores on the doors – yep, FC2 has come to and end and I feel it is time to hand over the controls to anyone who may want to take them on.

Thanks to everyone who has been involved (and posted kind words..) and Hats off to those who have made great progress towards, even beaten, their target!

Results have ben very heavily edited – sorry but anyone who has not posted a result for the last 5 or 6 weeks has been deleted from this list to aid readability…..

Regards

Chris

Jamie
    Free Member

Cheers for your effort Chris, i reckon now is as good as any time to kill FC2. I for one had also ‘forgot’ about it…still been working out etc, but not sending in results.

I reckon the best time for something like this is just for the several weeks after NYE as that is when people seem to be more focused, misguidedly maybe, on self improvement.

Anyways, I have just got back from a 7 mile run so off to have a well deserved pint :mrgreen:

Kudos again for the effort and hope you get a chance to ride your bike soon mate!

Sandwich

I’m not losing weight just bulk, which is worrying as I was attempting to improve my power to weight ratio for climbing. I’m down a waist size in trousers but 2lbs heavier on the scale. Doing loads of miles on the bike (road and MTB) every week and I have the odd tan to show for it.
    THanks for your efforts Chris.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

cheers, I only made it to 50% and got stuck. Still im down one jean size so not all bad news!

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Cheers Chris. I stopped as I found my weight stabilised. It then became a pretty poor measure of improvement. Have been stuck at 82kg for a while. However, I am a lot fitter and have lost fat, so the focus is now on exercise goals rather than weight ones.

Kudos to Jamie for the seven mile run 😀 I have started the couch to 5k schedule and am about to hit week 4, so I can only manage about 5 minutes running at a time between walk breaks 😯 But I have a schedule and by the end of the summer I am to be able to equally run longer distances and ride further.

forge197
    Free Member

cheers Chris, I don’t appear to have made much progress 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fatclubbers – Update and “So long…….”’ is closed to new replies.