Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fatbirds… Excellent Service
  • mistertee
    Free Member

Recently bought a new winter training frame from Fatbirds, but damaged on arrival last Friday. Craig and Arran at Fatbirds ordered new frame straight away, next day delivered and lifted dmaged item. Just wanted to give them some recognition for great service, kept me in touch throughout with calls and emails. Highly recommended!

bol

They always try harder I’ve heard.

boltonjon

I used them last year and was thoroughly impressed

Bol – love it!! 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

And say thanks you afterwards.

mu3266
    Free Member

I genuinely didn’t see this thread being about bikes 😳

allthegear
    Free Member

It’s a fab place – really nice place to buy a bike – I’m lucky enough to be able to just pop in…

Rachel

MoreCashThanDash

I popped in off the street while on holiday nearby this summer. Got chatting to the guy, making vague “thinking of a road bike to take proper guards”, he asked if I’d ever ridden a Ti bike, and when I said I hadn’t he just grabbed one in my size, popped some pedals on it, and sent me out for a spin round the town – on my own, took no ID or credit card for security, just let me ride off on an Ultegra equipped Lynsky.

So when I win the lottery, I think I may make the trek over there to actually buy something!

(Actually, found a pair of old MW80s in their sale corner with £50 off while I was there, so they did get some of my money after all!)

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I was going to post something humorous but got beaten to it by bol & bigyinn.

Was that a deliberately ambiguous title?

mistertee
    Free Member

Ha ha! That’s made my Friday! 🙂

Seriously though, great shop online, and they sound great to visit too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fatbirds… Excellent Service’ is closed to new replies.