• This topic has 90 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • fat policeman tasers 72yr old woman
  • DezB
    Free Member

Break her kneecaps with his baton probably. Who cares though really? I ain’t speeding in Texas any time soon.

oldgit
    Free Member

‘Again, what would he have done if he didn’t have the taser? Shoot her?’

Headbutted her?

Whack with the good ole nightstick behind the kness?

Hmmm

grumm
    Free Member

Are these people not trained in restraint techniques? Surely that would be about the easiest possible application for them.

oldgit
    Free Member

To be fair he did try the cuffs, but he probably remebered at the last minutes that his wife needed them that night.

headfirst
    Free Member

Jesus H Christ, I’ve re-visited this thread after a quick post yesterday, and I’ve watched the ‘don’t taze me bro’ you tube clip linked to about half way down the first page of this thread….and now I’m absolutely fuming!!!! 👿 👿 👿
    That is one of the most outrageous uses of police power I have ever seen and wouldn’t look out of place in a documentary on Mugabe’s Zimbabwe. What also has really pissed me off is that everyone else just did nothing (apart from stand up to get a better view/angle for their mobile phone camera).
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

convert

This clip does not start at the beginning of the altercation – getting out of the car in the first place must have been against his direct instruction. I’m not sure Police act in a way that automatically “deserves” respect, but they have the legal powers to act in a way that demands respect even if you don’t agree with them. She was obviously not in the mood to obey simple instructions so if you agree or not with what happened to her, she has some responsibility for the outcome.

Has anyone else been tazered? I have, voluntarily I might add, many years ago when still in the military whilst we were “experimenting” with newly developed products. Very odd feeling, yes its certainly unpleasant but it wears off very quickly afterwards with no side effects after 15mins or so in my experience. I think the voltage(or current I forget) used now is much less too. The feeling of total incapacity to physically react is my overwhelming memory. A bit like being put on a naughty step and given time to think about what you’ve done! I have to say I can’t imagine there is a better way of reducing the risk to the “victim” or to the police officer in a confrontation, unless of course hundreds of others in the crowd kick your head in with your weapon already deployed!

surfer
    Free Member

I have to say I can’t imagine there is a better way of reducing the risk to the “victim” or to the police officer in a confrontation

Since June 2001, says the new report, 152 people have died in the USA after being shot with tasers, 61 in 2005 alone.

convert

Hey, I’m glad I didn’t hear that stat before offering to take the hit! 😯

I suspect that figure is pretty “raw” – i.e. everyone who got tazed as part of their contact with police and died subsequently irrespective of reason. I wonder what sub figures are behind that figure – the number that had dangerours levels of drugs in their system before being “shot” and would have had problems anyway, had been in a fight and had internal injuries that might have been a problem or just took their own life in a cell and the fact that they had been tazed was not directly related. Also, and I guess no one would be able to put a figure on this, how many injuries or deaths to police officers, members of the public or “victims” have been prevented over that period if the police had not had them and resorted to firearms, battens, physical handling or the perp had escaped. Guess we’ll never know.

epicyclo

There is a youtube video somewhere of a policeman getting a woman to step away from the roadway like this cop is trying to do.

Seconds later a car came along and demolished the vehicle she had been standing beside.

I’m sure the tasing cop was well aware of that risk.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

A bit much for speeding.
    About right for daring a cop with a taser to tase them.

One night I heard a woman screaming in the street
    “Go on then go on hit me go on i dare you – YOU HIT ME you b******* what did you do that for?”

Pook

What did she do after he tased her though?

Surely there should be some follow up after you dare someone?
    There always was when i was a kid

“I dare you to jump over that stream or I’ll push you in…” for example.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘fat policeman tasers 72yr old woman’ is closed to new replies.