Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Fat people to pay for two seats on Air France
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

If you have a waist measurement of 50" or more, you will pay for 2 seats, unless there is a spare seat on the plane before you depart. In this instance you will get a refund on the second seat.

With all the weight restrictions on baggage and the exorbitant penalties if you go over your allowance, this seems entirely fair.

Have you ever had your airline seat encroached on by a tellytubby? Not funny!

There is a direct cost to the airline with respect to payload and fuel, so why should someone who weighs 20 stone pay the same as someone who weighs 10 stone?

I can see the airlines introducing a scale of fees according to your weight. If it wasn't so expensive installing discrete weighing scales infront of all the check-in desks, I reckon this would have happened already.

wwaswas

why settle for discrete weighing scales?

they should just have big green, orange and red lights above each desk. If you trigger the red light then sirens go off and a spotlight turns on.

aracer
    Free Member

Haven't we already done this one?

Drac

All we need now is to ban slow and people who can't search from using forums.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/get-off-my-plane-fatty

Gary_M
    Free Member

I'd ban fat folk, stupid folk and people who think everyone should search a forum before posting a topic just in case they upset the forum police. I'd also ban all the [less of the bad language or we'll be banning YOU! – Mod] who have such a piss boring life that they remember every post that's on a forum.

On second thoughts I wouldn't ban them, I'd kill them.

zaskar
    Free Member

Post yourself in a box? drill some air holes.

And what Gary said.

Drac

Someone's posted that before Gary, you really should search.

AndyP
    Free Member

Have you ever had your airline seat encroached on by a tellytubby? Not funny!
    have you? really? which one? I'd imagine Tinky Winky would be the most annoying.

ton

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. ffs 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

You should eat more fibre!

duntstick
    Free Member

So they're going to do discounts for very small slim peeps then,…………………obviously!

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

"So they're going to do discounts for very small slim peeps then,…………………obviously!"

Presumably if you can share your seat with another very thin person?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Or you could all quit raping the planet by flying 👿

nicko74

The BEST solution, surely: give each family flying a total weight allowance based on 90kg x the number of people, where the 90kg can consist of body fat or luggage (pro rata for kids).
    Anyone over that pays extra. Sorted

tails
    Free Member

Just don't fly air france, ropey airline in my experience and they hit the ground far to often as well.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just sit in an aisle seat. Problem solved.

samuri
    Free Member

Or install one of those fat sucking machines at the ticket desk.

Fatty gets thin, airline gets tons of fat to sell to the cosmetics industry, normal people don't have to spend three hours with someone elses skin sweating onto them and the planes use less fuel hence less planet raping.

WIN **** WIN.

sofatester
    Free Member

Everyone stands on a weighing device, with luggage. Total cost per kilo divided by number of passengers. You know, similar to the end of a curry night when the bill lands on your pickle stained table.

No one can complain about that 😆

tails
    Free Member

#
    samuri – Member

Or install one of those fat sucking machines at the ticket desk.

Fatty gets thin, airline gets tons of fat to sell to the cosmetics industry, normal people don't have to spend three hours with someone elses skin sweating onto them and the planes use less fuel hence less planet raping.

WIN **** WIN.
    Posted 7 minutes ago # Report-Post

Samuri for airport chief!

enfht
    Free Member

Just hide your true size beneath a burqa, oh hang on…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Fat people to pay for two seats on Air France’ is closed to new replies.