Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Fat lazy chavettes
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Can only print off security cards between 10am-12pm and 2-4pm cuz otherwise like….people start queuing at reception….but there’s no one queuing and I can’t get out the labs at those times as I’m running important time limited experiments……does not compute. …makes fat chavs head explode…..still refuses to print card off.

Arghhh….

edlong
    Free Member

Meanwhile on receptionistrackworld…

That insulting, judgemental bloke that is really rude about everyone behind their backs was just in again, making out I should waive all the procedures because of his oh-so-important “experiments”. Told him where to go and no mistake. Maybe he’ll learn one day that if you’re nice to people, you get a better response..

PiknMix
    Free Member

Botch your data for a day and get your pass sorted. You’re only going to rig your results to fit in with your original hypothesis anyway 😉

maxtorque

6/10. Needs more swearing

midlifecrashes

A fat Chevette

wwaswas

*applauds midlifecrashes*

nemesis
    Free Member

I’m running important time limited experiments

Everyone claims to have a reason why they can’t do things that are inconvenient for themselves. If they bend the rules, before you know it, reception will be a sea of un-security carded employees fighting over who’s next

HTH 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ 😆

martib

Don’t you just love people who think the world should work around them 🙄

If they are that busy between 10-12 and 2-4 then it sounds like they need a break at lunchtime 😉

fasthaggis

Botch your data for a day and get your pass sorted. You’re only going to rig your results to fit in with your original hypothesis anyway

Applaudes

Hear hear

thepurist

Can’t you start your experiments earlier or finish them later? Or are you too fat & lazy to do that? 🙂

poah
    Free Member

I once had to take time points each hour for 24 h once lol

woody2000

OP:

Picture yourself in the scene from Jurassic Park where the T-Rex comes to the kids in the car. Ground shaking, water vibrating, lots of screaming. Now substitute the T-Rex for Ton, and you in place of the kids. Clobberin’ time! 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

You’re clearly far more important than the lowly receptionist, you really need to show them who’s the boss.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I once had to take time points each hour for 24 h once

Did you find that each hour was one hour away form the last ?

wallop

Yey! Another thread of misogyny on STW! 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I can’t get out the labs

So you can get IN to the labs? If these experiments are so important that you can’t go anywhere else, why do you need a card?

gogg
    Free Member

I had one of those amazing vauxhalls!

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m running important time limited experiments

Just how “important” are these time limited experiments.

I think you should let everyone know, then we can decide.

As it sound a bit like, you just have an overinflated sense of importance, and want preferential treatment.

cranberry
    Free Member

Just how “important” are these time limited experiments.

far too important for dreadful plebs to understand.

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s certainly how it sounds.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sounds to me like you’re not business core.
    Can’t you get a lab monkey to do the work?

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Pretty sure this wasn’t how the OP hoped this thread would pan out.

grahamt1980

between 2 and 4? You work at Stevenage or Ware?

chewkw
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member

Can only print off security cards between 10am-12pm and 2-4pm cuz otherwise like….people start queuing at reception….but there’s no one queuing and I can’t get out the labs at those times as I’m running important time limited experiments……does not compute. …makes fat chavs head explode…..still refuses to print card off.

Arghhh….

I see you have just encountered the job worth parasitic oxygen abuser in your place of work … 😆

One suggestion that will solve most of the problem is to call Mr Benelli M4 but if you do so please exclude me from the bureaucratic involvement at the later stage. :mrgreen:

Where I work the reception will open at those hours as well to anticipate the move towards zero hour contract for future employees.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

This thread amused me. 😀 Although I resent being called a misogynist, a jerk and a fatist yes. All true, all true.

That’s all.

aracer
    Free Member

On the contrary, he’s been here 4 years.

benji
    Free Member

fatist yes

So the receptionist is actually slimmer than you, otherwise surely she would be fattest 😆

wilburt
    Free Member

Receptionist – 1 Self Important Goon – 0 Haha!

Cant wait till you rock up at 2.30 and she tells you the printers broken.

saxabar
    Free Member

You work at Stevenage or Ware?

With power of Google, that gives the game away!.

oldnpastit

OP, You have to learn to accept that some organizations just don’t want to succeed.

Somewhere there are some frightfully keen Chinese/South Koreans/whatever, who are doing something very similar to you, only they really *want* to win.

Start updating your CV.

tomaso
    Free Member

Nice Shovit

grahamg
    Free Member

Oi! I resemble that remark! (except I’m not female)

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Fat lazy chavettes’ is closed to new replies.