Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fat Fifth in Snowdonia – Sept 27, 28, 29th of September
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

We have the dates – Sept 27, 28, 29th of September

We have some sort of a logo

We have a rough area – Barmouth – Dolgellau – CYB – Harlech

We already have a dozen riders and some maybe’s

Any fellow Fat Bike riders fancy joining us.

More info can be found here on the Fat Bike forum http://s436462119.websitehome.co.uk/index.php

andylaightscat
    Free Member

Just don’t hold your breath once you’ve registered on the fat forum for an email confirming your registration, currently 37 days and waiting ……. 🙁

batman11
    Free Member

I can beat that 8 odd weeks now and waiting for my acceptance 😆
    Might be interested though will have to check the shift patterns for then.
    Bats.

twoniner
    Free Member

Just don’t hold your breath once you’ve registered on the fat forum for an email confirming your registration, currently 37 days and waiting …….

I’m waiting too.

Thanks for posting the link, Ok if you can get on the forum! 🙄

epicyclo

andylaightscat – Member
    Just don’t hold your breath once you’ve registered on the fat forum for an email confirming your registration, currently 37 days and waiting …….

The Fat Forum has been swamped by spam. It’s not a big organisation, so try again.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

epicycle
    The Fat Forum has been swamped by spam. It’s not a big organisation, so try again

I did about four days ago

twoniner
    Free Member

I run a forum ans it’s easy enough to weed out the potential members from spam.

singlespeedstu

*Makes note to avoid that area at the end of September.*

singlecrack
    Free Member

Yeah baby I’m in …….just going over to the Fat forum to register my interest 8)

coastkid
    Free Member

I would not worry about not getting on the forum to get to the Fifth fatbike meet, it will also be on the facebook UK fatbike page and various other blogs and sites…

The forum has only been joined by a handfull of riders around here in East Lothian,and thats around 40 owners, most tried to register, heard nothing and gave up!
    Being one of several global moderators i should be able to sort this, but was appointed to the job and to be honest have no idea what to do 😆

Your not missing much to be honest, its all a bit dull, just the usual tyre threads etc… 😆 and a couple of folk on every thread thats posted…
    Folk posted that beachriding is boring and since this happend i lost interest in contributing to the forum lately…

As one person still has not taken solo responsibility for the fifth fatbike gathering most folk around here i know (in East Lothian) have opted to not bother a long drive to a weekend of uncertainess, and are heading north to Aviemore (for a still to be announced date) for a highland meet, with a Saturday ride on Cairngorm and Sunday beachride at Moray…

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Folk posted that beachriding is boring and since this happend i lost interest in contributing to the forum lately…

Shame that Bruce, I enjoyed your posts and updates, must admit that it is normally the last place that I upload pics and am often several weeks behind them as I choose to share through FB mainly. If beach riding is boring I hope they spread the word, I like quiet beaches 😀

Aviemore (for a still to be announced date) for a highland meet, with a Saturday ride on Cairngorm and Sunday beachride at Moray…

I’d be up for that and maybe sneak a Torridon trip in afterwards if I can get the time off, keep us posted!

scotroutes

I thought John Climber was arranging it all?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fat Fifth in Snowdonia – Sept 27, 28, 29th of September’ is closed to new replies.