Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fat Chance Yo Eddy
  • jasonl
    Free Member

Nice 8)

Used to lust after the Yo Eddy with blue one side, green the other colour scheme. Looking at that seat post, how tall are you?

4ndyB
    Free Member

Pumpy’s Bear is very tall…

cynic-al
    Free Member

lovely to look at….but bikes changed for a reason!

anc
    Free Member

Snap! I’ve got one with the just like that hanging the garage.

anc
    Free Member

Here she is, great bike, raced and rode round the lakes for 5-6 years didn’t miss a beat. Truely bombproof

matchstick
    Free Member

That’s a stunning bike, beautiful. Are you ‘ededwards’ the poet from retrobike?

It’s a rider or a garage queen?

franki
    Free Member

SWEET! 😀

ton

my old bonty privateer was far nicer than yo eddie’s 8)

Taff
    Free Member

I always wanted a yo eddy or buckshaver. I think if I was able to get my hands on one though it would be hanging above my fireplace

anc
    Free Member

Mines mainly a ‘garage queen’ now… it has the occasional foray out when i’m feeling nostalgic or the full sus is broken.

crazy-legs

I’ve got one of the blue/green ones, sadly broken and a bit rusted but it’s a long term do-up project. It was a great bike when it wasn’t broken!

crezzy

you guys wana have a look on retrobike site

RagTi
    Free Member

If you dis a Yo-Eddy on Retrobike you will be hunted like a witch from the 1400s!. I simply dont get them?

matthewjb
    Free Member

Always wanted one on these. And a Pace RC100.

This one has more authentically colour stem and seatpost.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ragti you’ll never get it unless you were around at the time.

slimtubing
    Free Member

I heart them with all my love.

crazy-legs

matthewjb, that one is beautiful but only ruined by those god-awful Wildgripper tyres which are just a little bit too late to be truly authentic. And they’re the wrong shade of green as well…

BigTed
    Free Member

Resurrecting an old thread….

Thanks for the kind words, as above, if you were around in the early 90s then the likes of the Yo Eddy, RC100 and Dolomite paint scheme Attitude will always have a special place in your heart. And if you weren’t then they most probably won’t.

That’s a stunning bike, beautiful. Are you ‘ededwards’ the poet from retrobike?

It’s a rider or a garage queen?

I am indeed ‘ededwards’ from Retrobike but less sure about the poet part.

It’s definitely a rider rather than garage queen, covered it in Cannock slurry a few weeks ago and intending to take it to FoD soon. Would ride even better with the original rigid fork though.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fat Chance Yo Eddy’ is closed to new replies.