Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Fat Burners
  • robh

Anyone have any experience of fat metabalisers and exercise, say I wanted a short cut to losing some fat whilst still exercising and eating sensibly?

These type of things:
    http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/categories.asp?cid=510&left=1&SCatID=5&showAll=true

martymac

total waste of money ime.
    i used them for a while last year, i havent lost even one pound.

trail_rat
    Free Member

the shortcut is work on increasing your exercise levels.

meehaja
    Free Member

Eat some chilli, drink some coffee, go for a run.

Liftman

Anything with Orlistat in it will do what you require, but beware you wont be able to fart with confidence when on them 😳

Solo
    Free Member

Anything with Orlistat in it will do what you require, but beware you wont be able to fart with confidence when on them

Why not go the whole-Hog and just try the Picolax diet.
    😯

plus-one

Eat less move more … No fads required 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I tried them and they were useless.

Admittedly I didn’t like the taste, so had to crush them up into a pork pie to be able to take them.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Coffee + no breakfast and a thrash on a road bike/ turbo trainer.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Te mars bar and coke diet works too

1 month eating nothing but those 2 items ( its amaizing how sickened you get of em so you eat less ….)

Lost a stone in a momth …….

Was enforced by being in a crappy country !

nicko74

try the Picolax diet

Admittedly I didn’t like the taste, so had to crush them up into a pork pie to be able to take them.

😯

somouk
    Free Member

I tried some while exercising and eating sensibly and saw no real increase in weight loss. I found that cutting my diet to minimum and exercising more had a greater effect.

GrahamS

My Fitness Pal.

I’ve lost 2 stone since starting it in June. So have others on here.

As plus one said, no fads, just calories in vs calories out.

tails
    Free Member

They’re designed to heat up your body to make you burn more cals, the downside of heating up your body is increased heart rate. I know one chap who took steroids who had a heart attack at 25, just the other month a friend of a friend died taking fat burners. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-20016068

If you want a boost have an espresso before your workout, wrks for many of my friends.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Fat Burners’ is closed to new replies.