• This topic has 44 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Fast rolling tyre that's flint resistant
  • cheers_drive

Hans Dampf is a completely different tyre though and I concur that it’s tough. Hand Dampf carcass with Rocket Ron tread is what I’m looking for…

Prouster – Thetford is very dry for 6 months of the year and as I need to drive to get to there I tend to only go if it’s fairly dry.

cheers_drive

Ripped open another tyre at Thetford last night, this time it was Hans Dampf that’s survived several visits to Wales and a Alps trip but didn’t survive 10 minutes in flat and sandy Thetford. TBF there had heavy rain the night before which exposed lots of flint.
    No one that a ride with has these issues so I guess I must be unlucky.

corroded
    Free Member

Two of us rode the SDW recently on Mountain Kings Protection – no punctures, no problems. Obviously less fast-rolling than SB8s (my other option) but not bad.

Keva
    Free Member

I ripped the sidewall of a brand new WTB Nano last w/end. They lasted two and a half rides, 70miles. saying that they’re shockingly thin and I knew soon as I fitted them that it would happen sooner rather than later.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Fast rolling tyre that's flint resistant’ is closed to new replies.