Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Farting on Planes?
  • piemonster

I must try this

CountZero

No one is seriously suggesting that one should not fart for the duration of a flight are they?

Most flights are at least one hour, so even on the quickest flight every passenger is guaranteed to fart at least 3 times.
    Try holding it in for a long-haul to LAX from LHR; 12 hours flight time… 😳

mt
    Free Member

Could you not open a window or the door?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Try holding it in for a long-haul to LAX from LHR; 12 hours flight time…

Last time I flew that route, Susan Boyle was sitting next to me. I can only assume therefore, that she squeezed a couple out en route. I know I did.

zokes
    Free Member

Last time I flew that route, Susan Boyle was sitting next to me

There are definite advantaged to cattle class then, if you have to pay several grand for a ticket at the pointy end just to get lumped with subo!

brakes
    Free Member

Susan Boyle was sitting next to me

were you on your honeymoon? mile high club?

hora
    Free Member

Is this a sequel to Snakes on Planes?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brakes, not as such no….! 🙂

Nice lass, as it happens. Didn’t really chat on the plane, but had done so in the lounge earlier (LAX F-lounge is v mediocre!), and she was utterly exhausted. Sounds like a crazy life to lead for her.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Back in my horrible drinking days, I went on a bitter and pickled egg binge the evening before an easyjet flight for a biking holiday in spain. I let rip so badly that the oxygen masks fell down and the woman behind (who was trapped in a window seat) had a coughing fit that ruined her holiday to the extend the insurance paid out compensation.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I let rip so badly that the oxygen masks fell down and the woman behind (who was trapped in a window seat) had a coughing fit that ruined her holiday to the extend the insurance paid out compensation.

WIN!

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Trust me, if you can get 62a/k, they’re the pick!

Don’t try that on the 757s United runs to New York from London. Seat 62 is some distance behind the plane.

zokes
    Free Member

Don’t try that on the 757s United runs to New York from London. Seat 62 is some distance behind the plane.

One suspects that this wouldn’t prevent the from selling you a ticket for it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t try that on the 757s fly with United

FTFY. 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Don’t fly on 757s is equally sage advice!

lodious
    Free Member

Are United bad? I flew with them and they were OK (although the planes were old) , but lot’s of people have suggested they aren’t great. Is it best to avoid them?

Wozza
    Free Member

Business Class? Tha don’t know nowt lad, tha be wanting Alan Bennett Class:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Farting on Planes?’ is closed to new replies.