Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Farage is back!
  • wheelie

For the moment!

lunge

I don’t like the fella at all but it does appear that he is UKIP, I’m adamant that will fall to pieces under basically anyone else’s leadership.

seosamh77
    Free Member

would never have guessed that…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

wwaswas

I’m adamant that will fall to pieces under basically anyone else’s leadership.

Given that the Tories have embraced every policy that UKIP have ever espoused I can’t see the party has any future, even with Farage at the helm.

bikebouy
    Free Member

GrahamS

According to the Today programme this morning he is clear he doesn’t want to be the leader and would not stand in a leadership battle, but he is still registered as the leader with the Electoral Commission.

I’m adamant

Prince Charming-a, Prince Charming-a…

GrahamS

Given that the Tories have embraced every policy that UKIP have ever espoused I can’t see the party has any future, even with Farage at the helm.

Indeed.

New UKIP leader vows to think of something for UKIP to do

Pigface
    Free Member

More a personality??? cult than a party

tthew

Prince Charming-a, Prince Charming-a…

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Strangely apposite.

rosscore
    Free Member

Can Donald Trump spare him?

PJM1974
    Free Member

I have a downstairs bathroom that’s rarely used, except to flush away some of the more sizeable artefacts from my cats’ litter tray. Some of the more stubborn jobbies refuse to flush away and return bobbing to the surface, seemingly to troll you by their continued presence.

Bleach, toilet duck, poking the turdy morass with a lavatory brush are all ultimately futile. Eventually, we have to face the inevitable and pour a bucket of warm, soapy water into the bowl to force the effluent down the sewer where it belongs.

There’s a parable there.

binners

Listening to Theresa Mays speech just now I just assumed that she’d taken over as UKIP leader

jambalaya
    Free Member

Farage proved that listening to voters wins votes. He much more than Labour had success with the anti-establishment message. He is undoubtably the most successful politician of my lifetime, almost on his own he has engineered our departure from the EU.

As much as people dislike him or what he says it’s been bl..dy effective

Mrs May is no mug, she’s been paying attention

UKIP certainly needs to reinvent itself as it’s achieved it’s raison d’etre

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Farage proved that listening lying to voters wins votes

binners

Farage proved that listening to voters wins votes.

not enough to actually get you any MP’s elected, but we’ll gloss over that

5thElefant
    Free Member

Farage proved that listening lying to voters wins votes

To be fair to New Labour they had that down to a fine art decades ago.

Daffy

Farage proved that listening to voters wins votes. He much more than Labour had success with the anti-establishment message. He is undoubtably the most successful politician of my lifetime, almost on his own he has engineered our departure from the EU.

Did he? It seemed to me that he listened to, and stoked the fires of, peoples largely irrational fears of that which they don’t understand.

mboy
    Free Member

Farage proved that listening to voters then lying through his teeth by promising them things he had no way on earth of ever being able to deliver, wins votes

FTFY

By Jove I think you’ve got it! 😉

In all seriousness though, people have had “accidents” in the past when it has been deemed in the best interest of the British public that they should be silenced.

ads678

I’ve always thought he was a total cu….Oh cult!!

doris5000

not enough to actually get you any MP’s elected, but we’ll gloss over that

Now then. They’ve got lots of MEPs claiming a nice big salary from the wasteful Brussels gravy train that needs abolishing

chewkw
    Free Member

No big deal as he needs to sort out the party.

All parties have internal differences so rather normal really.

Carry on.

wwaswas

Carry on.

if chewkw believes this is normal then they have *real* problems.

richmtb

He is undoubtably the most successful politician of my lifetime, almost on his own he has engineered our departure from the EU.

kimbers

couldnt they headhunt from elsewhere?

Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson would be the obvious candidates

wwaswas

couldnt they headhunt from elsewhere?

Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson would be the obvious candidates

perhaps they could look overseas?

chewkw
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

Carry on.

if chewkw believes this is normal then they have *real* problems. [/quote]Typical day for life in politics is it not I mean even Labour front bench resigned en-mass because they did not agree with their leader. As you are. All those media hype or hoo-ha ?etc … normal.

binners

Sometimes its almost like English.

But different in just a couple of significant ways.

Like Les Dawson playing the piano

zippykona

How about we pretend that Brexit lost.
    The economy would be booming, there would be less jingoism and that **** Farage would have something to moan about.

Harry_the_Spider

He is the nation’s herpes.

ulysse
    Free Member

The plane crash image still makes me chuckle

I’m just like that.

frankconway

UKIP – the gift that keeps on giving.
    Farage forced the ‘establishment’ parties to up their game and modify their policies; despite what any of us may think of him that’s some achievement.

wwaswas

despite what any of us may think of him that’s some achievement.

He’s forced them to lower their game.

That’s not an achievement at all.

frankconway

If the establishment parties had the courage of their convictions they would not have changed their policies.
    They have also decided they should define their policies more clearly.
    That’s a new position for them.
    I’m no Farage/UKIP supporter but forcing the establishment parties to be clear is an achievement

shermer75
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/video]

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

As much as people dislike him or what he says it’s been bl..dy effective

Mrs May is no mug, she’s been paying attention

UKIP certainly needs to reinvent itself as it’s achieved it’s raison d’etre

This. THe biggest political triumph in our lifetimes, predominantly down to him.

It’s unfortunate he resorted to playing on the average (or perhpas below average) man’s fundamental fear of immigrants, but it got the job done and got us out of Europe.

binners

Hurray for small-minded, bigoted, insular, small-minded, 50’s/70’s throwback, good old fashioned racism!!!!

*high six*

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Hurray for small-minded, bigoted, insular, small-minded, 50’s/70’s throwback, good old fashioned racism!!!!

*high six*

Yeh, it’s a shame. I guess it’s down to a manifestation of people’s fears, rather than an outright belief that we are the best race. Or maybe one feeds the other.

chewkw
    Free Member

History will look at Farage kindly for his monumental achievement against all odds, who would have thought of that eh.

Many crave such monumental achievement. They would have written a book about their achievements, they would appear in all media, signing autographs, presenting themselves as public speakers etc, they would grab all the attentions then turn them into cash …

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Farage is back!’ is closed to new replies.