Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Farage fart
  • deluded
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LzffhsXb_go[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You can’t do a protracted uninterrupted fart with confidence like that if you eat curries or other foreign muck.

He had probably eaten baked beans or some other fine traditional British food.

He had every right to look proud.

wwaswas

I expect, as with everything he does, it left a bad taste in the mouth.

nbt

that made me smile that did

chewkw
    Free Member

If you want lethal fart I suggest you eat this which you can buy from Chinese supermarket. I love them especially cooking with chilli and dry prawn.

It can be worst than anything you have smelled.

Parkia Speciosa

digga
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    You can’t do a protracted uninterrupted fart with confidence like that if you eat curries or other foreign muck.

Not so, he’s a big curry fan.

Back to the video; impressive pitch-shifting, but could’ve done with incorporating a bit more bass and rasp to get much more than 8/10.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

a bit more bass and rasp to get much more than 8/10.

I agree. Turn that shit up to 11!

maccruiskeen

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGw_l3G-JE[/video]

thegreatape
    Free Member

I agree. Turn that shit up to 11!

I disagree. The last thing you want in this situation is shit turning up.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Not so, he’s a big curry fan.

Well his previous meal obviously hadn’t been a curry otherwise the smug look of confidence would have been replaced with a certain hint of trepidation.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Aye, after such prolonged dilation of the sphincter, shit would get real.

chewkw
    Free Member

Wet fart with something solid coming out … 😆

maccruiskeen – Member

That clip makes my day. Brilliant! I like! 😆

bearnecessities

What do you expect from UKippers

chip
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member

What do you expect from UKippers

Anyone who can fart loudly in from of live TV or the media or any of the politicians deserves my vote. 😆

Sandwich

In related news the sound of his name in Malay is reputed to mean vagina. Nominative determinism at it’s best.

chewkw
    Free Member

Sandwich – Member

In related news the sound of his name in Malay is reputed to mean vagina. Nominative determinism at it’s best.

😆 True, true. But that is a polite term i.e. faraj.

We prefer the term puki. 😆

Please don’t use that term in Borneo coz I cannot guarantee your safety or you head remaining intact. We the local boys used it but if the “white men” used it against the locals then I suggest you run as fast as you can.

DezB
    Free Member

In related news the sound of his name in Malay is reputed to mean vagina

It’s funny cos he’s the only one who didn’t come across as a complete vagina in the leaders’ debate.

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

clegg

Dried up poo found in the crack of ones bum, often caused by a poor wiping technique

Any others?

Sandwich

It’s funny cos he’s the only one who didn’t come across as a complete vagina in the leaders’ debate.

matt_outandabout

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

We the local boys used it but if the “white men” used it against the locals then I suggest you run as fast as you can.

That sounds a bit racist ……. words that “white men” aren’t allowed to use and if they do are threaten with physical violence.

They sound like a right bunch of pukis in North Borneo.

DezB
    Free Member

I love the limited vocabulary whereby anyone with a different opinion is “trolling”.
    I know he is a vag, and I didn’t (couldn’t- it was too irritating) watch the whole thing, but compared to the others, he talks sense in “everyman” language. It’s pretty scary really.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I know he is a vag, and I didn’t (couldn’t- it was too irritating) watch the whole thing

Blimey it’s only a 16 second clip how long is your attention span ffs ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

You seem to not agree with yourself either so trolling seems a pretty accurate description of that post

Perhaps you could teach these politicians how to clearly express themselves in public Dez 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

We the local boys used it but if the “white men” used it against the locals then I suggest you run as fast as you can.

That sounds a bit racist ……. words that “white men” aren’t allowed to use and if they do are threaten with physical violence.

They sound like a right bunch of pukis in North Borneo. [/quote]

Ya, I know it might sound racist but then they don’t exactly like to be colonised either. Remember Mr Brooke was the White Raja in the Southern Borneo? Lived like a “King” and acted like a “King”. You know exactly where you are if you meet a “King” don’t you?

I am just saying that’s how they refer to Europeans i.e. white men/women or alternatively you can be referred to as “ghost” if you like. :mrgreen:

Yeap, plenty of them lot are now in charged of the corrupted govt so your description of them is not far off. We called them that too because of how they really treated the natives and destroyed the whole virgin jungle. Ya, you will get into trouble saying that especially those with political motivation … 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Remember Mr Brooke was the White Raja in the Southern Borneo? Lived like a “King” and acted like a “King”.

Well no, I hadn’t heard of him, but I have now. And a quick google suggests that he was an inspiring man of vision and great empire builder, precisely the sort of person who presumably, like you, would have supported UKIP.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Farage fart’ is closed to new replies.