Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • Farage chased out of a pub
  • anagallis_arvensis

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32009961

And apparently fled leaving his kids, odd to say the least.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Don’t like the bloke but chasing him out of a pub while he is with his children shows the protesters are at least as big a **** as he is.

MoreCashThanDash

Cameron just left his kids, Farage had to go one better 🙄

scaredypants

that’s appalling behaviour – great way to abandon any moral high-ground

just because he’s an arse there’s no merit in bullying him and especially his family

anagallis_arvensis

Cameron just left his kids, Farage had to go one better

Crossed my mind too!!

kimbers

Id say the scumbag is the one that did a runner leaving his kids behind?!?

Though there are conflicting reports about whether his kids were actually there or whether hes just bullshitting

chewkw
    Free Member

Chairman Mao was right power do come from the barrel of the gun although in this case no gun was used, but power through violent, intimidation and force do work. At least one person Farage had to leg it or face physical damage to himself and his family. I bet his family members are also now legitimate target for the “want to change the world view” kind of people.

Can we all run amok now like ZM? Could be fun like trying to change the world … 😆

scaredypants

Id say the scumbag is the one that did a runner leaving his kids behind?!?

I dunno, if his wife was there too and it was him attracting all the haterz, …

squirrelking
    Free Member

Seems the guy who led the protest has form, ended up grounding an island lifeline flight out of Aberdeen airport.

Don’t like Farage in the slightest but don’t see what his family did to deserve that.

johndoh
    Free Member

Probably gained him a few more votes next month.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What does “chased” mean ?

Apparently this is someone being “chased” :

And this is what was chasing him :

Farage regularly uses going to the pub as a political stunt

I reckon it’s legitimate therefore that those who oppose him politically should also use his pub visits in exactly the same way that he does – to make a political point/stunt.

Northwind

Depends which version of events you believe doesn’t it? But no matter what he seems to have driven off and left his kids behind, that’s properly shit. Either that or he hasn’t, and claimed he did, which is insane.

Protesters harrassing him when he’s “off duty” and with the kids? That’s pretty shit too frankly. But it doesn’t look like a murderous mob and Ernie makes a good point, he’s made his pub trips into part of the job so does he get to claim sanctuary there? Think it mostly hinges around whether the kids were really there, and exactly what he was running from …

But his own version of events- that is, the current one, he might have another tomorrow- paints him pretty badly doesn’t it? Never mind whether it’s true.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Pretty disgraceful from the mob, it will only cost us money as Farage will get a police guard now.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Pretty disgraceful from the mob

I heard that when the “mob” realised that Farage was in the Queen’s Head and not the George & Dragon they went through the village dancing in a conga line.

Is there anything more terrifying than a bunch of middle-class herberts in fancy dress dancing in a conga line through a Kent village?

I guess Farage must have been filled with the same terror as Muslims are when drunken EDL thugs turn up in their towns. Perhaps he now understands what it’s like to be the victim of hate?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Remember Nigel’s trip to Edinburgh? Decided to hold a press conference in a pub without first clearing it with the landlord. No consideration for the people who were out just enjoying a bite to eat and a drink when the media scrum piled in to the pub. So if it’s ok for him to spoil other people’s time he can hardly complain when it happens to him, can he?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I guess Farage must have been filled with the same terror as Muslims are when drunken EDL thugs turn up in their towns.

That may be true for your home counties/Southern Muslims but our Northern Muslims dont scare that easy, speshly the Oldham Kashmiri Massiv 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

He’s driving a German car.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

but our Northern Muslims dont scare that easy

Obviously the EDL don’t go through northern towns in fancy dress dancing in conga lines – that would send a chill down the spines of northern muslims, ask Nigel Farage.

Lifer
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member
    He’s driving a German car.

That’s no way to talk about his wife.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I just said a German car, I didn’t specify a Beetle bonnet.

samuri
    Free Member

Those people look absolutely terrifying.

Just for perspective. Britain First, the ultra right wing, racist party, are naming the protestors on their facebook page claiming they have their names and addresses.

scotroutes

A group of protestors dressed as migrants, HIV activists, gay people, disabled people and breastfeeding mums

TBH, I’m not sure what any of those look like, e.g. is there a specific dress code for being disabled?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think disabled people might have wheels :

Otherwise I’m struggling to make the connection between wheels and migrants, HIV activists, gay people, and breastfeeding mums.

Northwind

A group of protestors dressed as migrants, HIV activists, gay people, disabled people and breastfeeding mums

It’s a great line isn’t it Scotroutes. Dressed as gay people 😆 Like, sequins and assless chaps or something.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’m glad to see that Ernie has this covered.

Like any slightly over-inflated Home Counties Tory windbag, Farage is more than capable of producing a mountain of insurrection out of a molehill of cheek.

🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

Remember Nigel’s trip to Edinburgh? Decided to hold a press conference in a pub without first clearing it with the landlord. No consideration for the people who were out just enjoying a bite to eat and a drink when the media scrum piled in to the pub.

It was a bit like Scotland’s 9/11, wasn’t it? Must have been very traumatic for all involved. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who had their bite to eat ruined. #neverforget

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Must have been very traumatic for all involved.

cranberry
    Free Member

Just for perspective. Britain First, the ultra right wing, racist party, are naming the protestors on their facebook page claiming they have their names and addresses.

Oh noes – does that mean that they won’t be able to go about their business without being mobbed?

Won’t anyone think of the ironing ?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I don’t recall Farage paying any attention to the sensibilities of the Somerset flood victims when he went grandstanding and point scoring on the hour, every hour on Sky News.

He, like the majority of politicians, is an utter <expletive deleted>. Why should he, and politicians generally think that they can on the one day propose policies which will adversely affect peoples’ lives, yet on the next go swanning around as if nothing has happened? More hounding, and properly violent attacks for the lot of them I say!

andrewy

Cameron just left his kids, Farage had to go one better

Evolution init 😉

nickc

Ernie’s GIF seems out of place, or have I missed something?

yunki
    Free Member

Oh noes – does that mean that they won’t be able to go about their business without being mobbed?

Won’t anyone think of the ironing ?

There’s a **** massive difference between dressing up and protesting an MPs policies and having a psychotic mob of fascist footie hooligans threatening violence on your home..

unless you were trying to make some sort of an attempt at humour in which case I apologise

patriotpro
    Free Member

I guess Farage must have been filled with the same terror as Muslims are when drunken EDL thugs turn up in their towns. Perhaps he now understands what it’s like to be the victim of hate?

What do Farage and the EDL have to do with this incident?? Since when do Muslims have their own towns??

martinhutch

I imagine you could manage disabled or breastfeeding fancy dress, but I’m left wondering what the designated mode of dress is for migrants, HIV activists or gay people? Is there some kind of uniform I haven’t heard about?

ahwiles
    Free Member

Since when do Muslims have their own towns??

well, in much the same way that i can say:

‘in my town’ – when talking about me, and my home town.

I can say of someone else:

‘in their town’

but you knew that didn’t you.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

It was a bit like Scotland’s Kent’s 9/11, wasn’t it? Must have been very traumatic for all involved. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who had their bite to eat ruined. #neverforget

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Must have been traumatic, being in the same room with a noisy bunch of hen party celebrants loud people in fancy dress who don’t like you.

It’s a rough old game, politics. MTFU, Nige.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m probably cynical but I would not at all be surprised that this was all planned and that the protesters were ukip supporters.
    Keeps his ugly mug in the media and makes joe public feel pity for the guy.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

patriotpro – Member

“I guess Farage must have been filled with the same terror as Muslims are when drunken EDL thugs turn up in their towns. Perhaps he now understands what it’s like to be the victim of hate?”

What do Farage and the EDL have to do with this incident??

Well I would have thought that it was fairly obvious what Farage has to do with this incident – he was the target of the protesters, ie, the reason they were there. How did you manage to miss that very obvious connection?

And as for the reference to the EDL I would have thought that my comment was perfectly self-explanatory, ie, having lived through the terrifying experience of a hostile mob marching (or dancing in a conga line) through his quaint Kent village Farage must now know how Muslims feel when a hostile mob marches through their towns.

Does that help?

allthepies
    Free Member

🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Farage chased out of a pub’ is closed to new replies.