Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 165 total)
  • Farage and Clegg Round two here we go !
  • grantway
    Free Member
    teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Farage is his normal self, I can shout louder than up you, but watching Cleggie trying to be an angry man is a little bizarre!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

😆 => Clegg, deputy PM = career politician. This guy got lots of spins.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Oh heck, here comes immigration…..BS alert on…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Two bald men arguing over a comb. Again. 😉

Swelper
    Free Member

Tonight’s BS Bingo phrase is “We have to be clear…….”

chewkw
    Free Member

Swelper – Member

Tonight’s BS Bingo phrase is “We have to be clear…….”

I bet Clegg is going to say “… make no mistake …” sometime in this debate. 😆

robdixon
    Free Member

If Clegg thinks you have to be in the EU to grow the economy / trade, he needs to take a sabbatical and spend some time in the likes of Singapore. He doesn’t seem to have a clue how business works and even less insight into how the majority of countries not in the EU do well despite not having this “competitive advantage”.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Cleggs embarrassing and to think that he is at the top of our government makes me shudder.

RustySpanner

Clegg may be embarrasing, but at least he’s not a small minded bigot.

To think that people actually vote for UKIP – that makes me shudder.

chewkw
    Free Member

Imagine, Clegg, Deputy PM is promoted to PM … that will learn you. 😆

Clegg for PM! Clegg for PM! Clegg for PM! 😆

patriotpro
    Free Member

Farage finishes his sentences off at least as opposed to sliding off before reaching the end like smeg does cos he doesn’t have the answer. But it takes one to know one rusty yer plank.

dannyh
    Free Member

An irrelevance vs a laughing stock (you can decide who is which).

Not exactly Hagler v Hearns is it?

RustySpanner

patriotpro – Member

Farage finishes his sentences off at least as opposed to sliding off before reaching the end like smeg does cos he doesn’t have the answer.

I know.
    But he’s still a small minded bigot.

But it takes one to know one rusty yer plank.

One what?

patriotpro
    Free Member

Nig’ just had the whole room clapping I believe.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I was deeply moved by his concerns for the working classes….I am so glad he has my back.

If Clegg thinks you have to be in the EU to grow the economy / trade, he needs to take a sabbatical and spend some time in the likes of Singapore

Business back it see the CBI and just this week

A survey by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) found 92pc of automotive companies believed that staying in the EU would be best for their business, with nearly 70pc concerned that a withdrawal would damage their company in the medium to long term.
    I think he means small minded bigot Rusty there ans he suggests you must be one as well. However it is clearly not the case that the playground taunt is actually true. For example I can recognise a woman and I am not one.

Jim-bob
    Free Member

Is it a case of Clegg ignoring who is asking each question or does he just need glasses?

anagallis_arvensis

EU wrong to belueve in climate change being real

chewkw
    Free Member

Clegg keeps spinning but very poor at it … he is no Blair. 😆

Clegg for PM! Clegg for PM! Clegg for PM! 😆

anagallis_arvensis

Farage to tackle climate change thru’ fracking. Dear god!!!

pondo
    Free Member

If Farage walked in front of a bus tomorrow, the world would be a better place. Got no great love for Cleggo or the Lib Dems but at least he’s not a steaming great eedjit.

RustySpanner

Junkyard – lazarus

I think he means small minded bigot Rusty there ans he suggests you must be one as well. However it is clearly not the case that the playground taunt is actually true. For example I can recognise a woman and I am not one.

I was going to reply with ‘My dad’s bigger than your dad’.
    But my dad’s currently in very small hole at the side of the pitch at Bramall Lane, so I might be on a loser there. 😀

rkk01
    Free Member

I’m hearing a very dangerous man…

chewkw
    Free Member

For a second I am very tempted to vote Clegg in the next election to keep up some sort of BBC entertainment, but then I will be the only laughing if he is the next PM. I am afraid the rest of the population would condemn me to my zombie maggot existence. 😆

grantway
    Free Member

Think Clegg lost again and not defended Farage calling him a liar.

i thought after last week Clegg would be stronger but obviously no help from his mates
    Very interesting but all be on the day at the ballot box.

RustySpanner

chewkw – Member

For a second I am very tempted to vote Clegg in the next election

How could you vote for a man who dyes his hair?

If he’s dishonest about that, how can you expect him to be honest about anything?

chewkw
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member

If he’s dishonest about that, how can you expect him to be honest about anything?

Crikey. I do not know politician(s) can be honest. 😯

Me the zombie maggot.

foaley
    Free Member

Clegg coming across as classic Eton mess. Farage at least has some conviction whether you agree or not. Never thought I would warm to an ex Tory boy.

RustySpanner

S’a damn good point 😀

foaley – Member

Farage at least has some conviction whether you agree or not.

Why is that a good thing?

weare138
    Free Member

foaley
    Free Member

Clegg coming across as classic Eton mess. Farage at least has some conviction whether you agree or not. Never thought I would warm to an ex Tory boy.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I gave up after 30m. As predictable as watching Barca play football but without the quality or the enjoyment.

Ok not as embarrassing as Sturgeon v Lamont but not that far off.

Clegg looks like the lost man of UK politics and Farage “wins” by shouting easily digestible rubbish louder. There’s a wee man who would be very proud.

chewkw
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member

I gave up after 30m.

I guess I should have done so but Poirot was not on yet.

Clegg looks like the lost man of UK politics and Farage “wins” by shouting easily digestible rubbish louder.

I did not hear any shouting at all? Is that how you describe as shouting? All I noticed was Clegg’s constant interruption when Farage was talking. Clegg has no manner.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ok shouting is an exaggeration. Talking quite loudly and quite quickly and with some vigour.

Junkyard
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member

Ok shouting is an exaggeration. Talking quite loudly and quite quickly and with some vigour.

hhmmm … ok. I thought that is the normal tone of politician(s) all over when they are speaking to audience. 😯

MSP

I really can’t understand why Clegg would agree to this. All Farage does is come up with and constantly repeat negative sound bites on a narrow subject, that is basically his life. It is like challenging the Jehovah witnesses on your doorstep, they have trained and prepared for all the possible arguments while you have been doing as thousand other things.

hhmmm … ok. I thought that is the normal tone of politician(s) all over when they are speaking to audience.

I find most modern politicians have adopted a slow ponderous unnatural cadence of speech, trying to pretend they are considering their position in real time, rather than just rolling out all the preprepared party line statements.

RustySpanner

MSP – Member

I really can’t understand why Clegg would agree to this.

He can’t help it.
    He’s a narcissist with a borderline personality disorder and delusions of adequacy.

easygirl

I like farage, talks some sense

RustySpanner

Wrong thread, soz.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘Farage and Clegg Round two here we go !’ is closed to new replies.