Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Fantasy Vuelta
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

Dead last. And by a long way. Prepare for a massive come back 😀

jimster
    Free Member

Still at the lower half (bottom) of the league – waiting for the drugs to kick in. 😉

AlexSimon

they haven’t updated from yesterday’s stage yet – if you have valverde, you could jump up 🙂
    (I imagine there’s a lot with contador, froome and j-rod)

Tom-B
    Free Member

Bah they still haven’t updated….I’m guessing that I’ve jumped up…I’ve got Bertie, J-Rod, Roche, Talansky and I’ve had a rider in the break and second place yesterday and today!! Update damn you!!

TiRed

Modesty forbids, ahem, but top spot is making up for my poor TdF. Valverde, Froome and Contador earned me a few more points yesterday, but didn’t seem to gel on the road. Will have to have words with them.

blades2000
    Free Member

Wow I’m currently in 2nd in the STW league…. it’ll never last. 🙁

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’m now lying 5th!

AlexSimon

hmmm – I think my refusal to hire Contador may limit my overall chances.
    Impressed by my outside pick Assan BAZAYEV though.

spawnofyorkshire

blow me my drug cheating bert-stard’s are leading the STW mini-league! I knew Degenkolb would be a good pick

swavis

2nd last, oh well 😆

jimster
    Free Member

Still down there.

Why does the Vuelta not attract the same publicity as the Gire or Tour, and is it ealrier than usual this year? 😕

scaled
    Free Member

It’s still pretty close at the bottom 😉

Gutted that the US open is now stealing the air time 🙁

brakes
    Free Member

I picked Valverde and Gilbert for the Tour de France and they did NOTHING! Now look at them! Lazy shysters.

mrhoppy

Brakes, I had Gilbert in the TdF as well and avoided him this time because he was less than impressive. I picked Cunego as a climber this time and every time it goes uphill he trails off into the distance, my 2 climbers have scored 0 between them. Humph.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Padwanna served us a royal pwning!!! I was 4th after lying second for much of the race. Well played gents 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Fantasy Vuelta’ is closed to new replies.