• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fantasy frontbench
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Go for outstanding competence like this lot:

http://www.fantasyfrontbench.com/591c76c3c2a88

or pick your heroes.

tjagain

I tried and I couldn’t think of enough that I would want to trust to run a bath!

Sturgeon, Salmond, Skinner, Clarke, after that I am struggling

edit
    goldacre could be co opted in. We could make him a lord

Junkyard
    Free Member

what that made me realise was the sheer dearth of talent within the house

Hardly any inspire me but Denis and Boris are getting a job where they have to work closely together 8)

slowoldman

Would it be too much to ask to have ministers who understand their departments? Some other countries seem remarkably good at it. We seem to parachute politicians into their area of greatest ignorance.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Sturgeon tj? Really? She’s running Scotland into the ground isn’t she? A 1 trick pony, obsessed with independence and nothing else.

kcal

I think it says about my political – not exactly apathy but close to despair – that I stand more chance of naming cabinet members from 20-30 years than current incumbents…

tjagain

mitsumonkey

You might believe that if you only have the unionist press.

actually she is a very able political operator running a competent and cautious government and despite what you red its the other parties in Scotland who keep banging on about her supposed obsession with independence.

She is without doubt one of the most able politicians around and I have never voted SNP

IHN

She is without doubt one of the most able politicians around and I have never voted SNP

Agreed (and I’ve never voted SNP either, but then I live in Gloucestershire 🙂 )

bodgy
    Free Member

Ahh – politics. For a moment there I thought that ‘Frontbench’ was a euphemism.

frankconway

Salmond?
    The independently wealthy Salmond who is crowdfunding to raise £5k for election leaflets?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Kathy Lloyd, Abi Titmus, Melinda Messenger, Katie Price (pre Jordan), Vicki Michelle….

That’s a front bench…

tjagain

frankconway – Member

Salmond?
    The independently wealthy Salmond who is crowdfunding to raise £5k for election leaflets?

Independently wealthy? the man who gives away a large % of this salary to charity? What is the source of his independent wealth?

nickc

your choices of IDS as PM and Paul Nuttal as foreign Sec are inspired

chapeau 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fantasy frontbench’ is closed to new replies.