Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fantastic views and weather, Kentmere today, inc trail sanitisation – Piccies
  • Vortexracing

Ventured out on my first 'bigish' ride since Spain in November.
    Parked at Stavely and went up past Dubbs reservoir.

Turned left down to the bottom of Troutbeck side of Garburn, fantastic scenery and perfect weather.

Saw this on the drop down to Troutbeck, smoothing of the BW.
    rides just like a motorway now, except for this bit right at the very bottom.

View looking back up

looks like they are doing a lot of work around that area, hope they don't ruin anymore.

From Troutbeck over to Jenkins Crag

then back over to Troutbeck and on to Stavely to Finish.

20 miles, truly buggered and I only hope there is room at the back of next weeks STW ride around Nidderdale for another mid 40's pusher. Because it's going to take me a bit to get back to any sort of fitness.

lowey

Looks a lovely day mate. Nice one.

Vortexracing

Nice to get out again Dave, a lot less snow than Rivvy, that's for sure.
    Weather was perfect.

Hope it's like that next week

chainslapp
    Free Member

Great views and good to see someone else around my age still getting out and enjoying there riding. 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

Nice views, shame about the motorway trails 🙁

DeeJay
    Free Member

Hope the weather is as good tomorrow – we are going to play in Grizedale

Drac

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh well rode it twice or thrice last year just as it was returning to how it was.

Vortexracing

If it's like today Deejay it will be excellent, have a goodun and see you next week

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Great pics,Theres some major sanitisation on the nearby Wain Lane Bridleway as well. 😕

Oh well at least its faster! 😛

samcamsdad

think the rain/floods before xmas washed alot of these tracks away, so unfortunately they had to get the machines in so the farmers could get up the fell. they'll be rough as **** in no time though. (hopefully)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fantastic views and weather, Kentmere today, inc trail sanitisation – Piccies’ is closed to new replies.