Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • Fanny bashers
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

I will measure it properly tonight and if shes about take a full pic of her on it. Be warned. Bull dog. Im 6.1 and 15 st and rode it but realisticly it is way too small. Its around 19.5 seat tube and 21 actual top tube.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Ok so Ive just measured the frame and attempted to get some pics of my troll but after 8 years or so with her I have just discovered she doesn't like being photographed for the purposes of internet mockery and becomes rather grumpy leading to an attempted violent assault by pitch fork and bucket. I ducked but I'm going to leave it a while before I ask whats for tea.

Smile dear.

This way dear, smile.

Will you just smile misery guts.

She's had enough.

Tries to escape.

Strops off to clean up some more shite. Smile dear.

Smile

Now careful with that honey.

Run away.

Vortexracing

You have way bigger balls than me doing that.

You have for the moment anyway, before they are removed by some form of gardening implement

and it's straight to sleep for you tonight 🙂

TheSwede
    Free Member

Oh by the way the frame dims are as follows
    BB to TT 17.5"
    BB to Top of seat tube 19"
    TT 21 1/4"
    DT 25 1/4"
    ish

sheldona
    Free Member

MAN!

Oh **** just realised I'm only a couple of miles away! Run away……..

mboy
    Free Member

Nononono, the woman in the news exists, yours doesn't that is some passing Polish bird you pulled off the street to get some pics done so you can advertise sed frame

Cutting, VERY cutting… Funny though!

I too was beginning to think she was a figment of his imagination, and I've even been round his house to pick him up and drop him off before! 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

looks like it may be alright with shorter forks and a 70 mil stem or you can give it to me. I will refrain from mentioning birds fine ass 🙂

the_lecht_rocks

this thread is class….theswede – you're my forum hero – keep it coming 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

Lol@ tlr, ryans got a stalker!

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

The frame looks like a circus bike on her man. Sell it and get said Inbred frame! 16inch inbred would be way better. Less bling but least its not a circus bike! I'm sure once you flog the frame and buy a new frame you will be in profit, so dont worry about spening anything. If you have all the parts then its happy days. Nothing worse than having ill fitting stuff, bikes, shoes, clothes, cars.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Tea was prepared lovingly and placed on the table with a smile. Are these pepper corns in this source dear. Smiles again. How does chicken shit look after simmering in pepper source for a while? 😯

Vortexracing

If all you got away with was eating chicken shit, then IMHO you got away lightly.

crispybacon
    Free Member

ryans got a stalker!

actually I think the gf hit his 'stalker' with the bucket 😕

creaser
    Free Member

**** me its got me laughing that loud i've woke the kids up now

CheesybeanZ

do you still need our spare room for a couple of days 😆

Vortexracing

After PMSL at this thread all day i've just realised what a wierd frame size it is

19.5ST and 21 TT?

is it custom or standard?

I'm working on the principle that you may not be able to reply due to having 2 broken arms BTW

TheSwede
    Free Member

Typing with nose it is a custom frame. Not made for me you may have guessed. Really its 21.5 x 17.5 cc

sheldona
    Free Member

you still alive mate? LOL

TheSwede
    Free Member

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Oh and I tried to get her to pose in a thong lads but she was busy mucking out the horses.

I take it that definitely won't be happening then?

Vortexracing

R.I.P.

mooman
    Free Member

TheSwede. funniest thread I`ve read on this site ever.lol

You think yours is bad? .. mine would give you nightmares.

SeanOrange
    Free Member

Brave man. Very funny. Great thread. 😀

TheSwede
    Free Member

Frame is now stripped and ready for sale to some one a little more appreciative. Plus the money would be good to help pay for the removal men 😉

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Any chance of selling the lucky saddle? 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

I will throw it in with the frame 😉

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

The Heathen household is divided along gender lines on this thread.

Totally amused and entertained | Totally appalled and entertained.

Good work 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Good choice Swede-the frame would have been painful to land on!

TheSwede
    Free Member

The destroyer of relationships is now sold. very very sad times. I loved to stare at her through the stable door. Her beautiful curves, her natural shine and her gorgeous back end. Not to mention her solid silver head badge. As for the old troll, it looks as though she will be getting an on one so watch this space for the sizing up pics. 😯

chewkw
    Free Member

If she is 5'5.5" then you should give her a 16" frame i.e. middle of bb to top of the seat post. She looks like she is more than 5'5.5" in the pics.

The clearance on the top tube from the pics are not that good to be frank and even with a loafer shoes standing she just, only just, managed to clear the top tube.

Think of it this way when you fall/dismount etc you will normally fall onto the middle of the top tube and not right in front of the saddle where the slop is the steepest that provide the maximum clearance. (happened to me a few times in the middle of the top tube and it was painful … )

Nice frame btw but 16" will suits her better.

🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

D'oh! Should be "middle of BB to top of the seat tube" not seat post.

😳

falkirk-mark

Remember the sizing up pics need to be done in Ann Summers full riot gear 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

Nice frame btw but 16" will suits her better.

She is into horses.
    falkirk-mark –
    No joke, she once let me put a pic of her on ebay wearing a pair of motorcycle trials boots and a playboy thong. I've been searching for it but its been deleted. Doh, don't think I'll be asking her to slip those on again.

paul4stones

What were you selling?

chewkw
    Free Member

LOL @

She is into horses.

. 😆

Kramer
    Free Member

I'm crying with laughter.

Zone
    Free Member

😀 What's the wheel base axle to axle in inches? couldn't find it listed in the post.?

Zone

TheSwede
    Free Member

I have never measured its wheel base. Any hoo its off in a box down to london to the new lucky owner 🙁

sheldona
    Free Member

I recognise her now!! Its just come to me where I've seen her before 🙂

I may/maynot tell you later!

psling
    Free Member

Yeah, she may be in the box on the way to London Village, but what about the IF ?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Fanny bashers’ is closed to new replies.