Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fancy a Weeks Holiday In Whistler for ~ £500?
  • 100mphplus
    Free Member

If you can go in the next 3 weeks, you can bag yourself a weeks holiday in Whistler for ~ £500 Incl flights!

http://www.ticket2ridebc.com/summer/holidays.php?id=101

Mention the code T2R01 when you book 😉

100mphplus
    Free Member

Just to clear some queries up, the weeks in question are all after the bike park opens for the season so you would be one of the first riders down the hill this year 8)

delusional
    Free Member

Is much of the mountain going to be rideable over these dates? I’m guessing the prices partly reflect the fact that quite a bit is going to be under snow cover, but is there any indication of how extensive that will be?

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Just the lower half of the bike park and the lower xc trails is more than enough for a week.

I’m very tempted and have loads of holidays to use up. Hmmm.

bumbly1
    Free Member

Go for it slw you know it makes sense 😉

T

joe1983
    Free Member

bored, time on hands, money in bank – hmmmmm

100mphplus
    Free Member

All the trails on the lower slopes should be open, the park team are clearing snow as we type. There’s enough there to keep you busy for a week. My mates have already been out to Pemberton and Squamish and they’re all ready to go now.

All the latest can be found on the official park site;-
    http://www.whistlerbike.com

Please remember to mention you heard it from me if you book 🙂

delusional
    Free Member

Well I was thinking of heading out for 3 weeks as the cost of getting there is much bigger than of staying a little longer and holiday isn’t really an issue at work at the moment.

Definitely very, very tempted. Really like the spur of the moment, ‘read it on Friday fly out a week later’ sort of thing as well. Just need to make sure my bike’s running smoothly this weekend!

BearBack
    Free Member

By opening day, A-line, crank it up, b-line and a few other trails should be open. These were the only trails open on opening day last year.
    Don’t expect anything in the trees to be clear of snow yet though.. i.e smoke and mirrors, crack addict, karate monkey etc

Squamish is good to go, but its 600m lower elevation than Whistler.

The first loonie race was run last thursday and most of the Zappa trails (Lost lake singletrack) are clear. the main lost lake xc ski trails are still patchy but rain this week will clear that up.

So, the valley bottom will be good, probably lots of maintenance work to be done as there has been no trail sweep yet but as long as you expect the riding to be limited, you shouldn’t be disappointed.
    Trail sweep is on the 16th, so if you’re here then, come and volunteer 🙂

We’ve got XC orientated guests in on the 16th and are fully expecting to have to have a few days in Squamish with them.

I’m certainly excited bout this summers riding!

Drac

Holy shit have the cash and the holidays.

100mphplus
    Free Member

Please mention you heard it from 100mphplus.
    Ta

100mphplus
    Free Member

Still time to jump at this bargain of the month!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fancy a Weeks Holiday In Whistler for ~ £500?’ is closed to new replies.