Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fancy a ride this Sunday morning (7th Feb)? Redhill area?
  • twiglet_monster
    Free Member

Morning All,

I'm looking to get out on my bike this Sunday morning for some off road goodness and would love some company.
    Perhaps you've not ridden this area before and would like to ride some new trails. Maybe you're local and want to find some like minded company? Whatever!

Was thinking 9am-12pm to get some decent mileage in, probably 20-30 ish miles. Will start from Redhill station (top car park, free parking, see clicky)

Steady pace rather then racy. It'll be moist under tyre.

Drop me a PM if you're interested – email in profile.

Thanks

TM aka Rich F

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

Wow busy on the forum this morning 🙂

Brooess and other folk what I know or have been on rides with me before – I can't get to my email addresses right now otherwise I'd have emailed direct. Drop me a line if you're interested – be good to catch up!

TM

brooess
    Free Member

Rich, maybe. None of my bikes are in full working order right now but if I can get to the post office tomorrow I can pick up the package from Stif with all the bits I need, I can join you Sunday. Drop me a line to my email if you're still going out?

njee20
    Free Member

I'll be starting from the other end – Peaslake way, if you wanna come a bit further over?

nosherduke996
    Free Member

Go on the Redhill cycle club page. There is a social mtb group that meet most sundsays at the top of Reigate hill at 10 ish. I have been out with them a couple of times and they are a good bunch that dont take things to seriously

HTTP404
    Free Member

Might be able to do it depending on a few things. Drop me an email.

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

All,

Gotta love cyclists – I post with " drop me a line, email in profile" and you all post on here! lol!

start time is now 10am meet for 10:15 departure. There's a few guys local to me coming along.

PLEASE email if you're coming so we know to wait.

Tar

TM aka Rich F

HTTP404
    Free Member

Gotta love cyclists. It's midday and I've just seen your post.
    Nevermind.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fancy a ride this Sunday morning (7th Feb)? Redhill area?’ is closed to new replies.